[Anwsered] Chuwi Hi13 and Android emulator - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Anwsered] Chuwi Hi13 and Android emulator

Follow Us

[Anwsered] Chuwi Hi13 and Android emulator

[Copy link]

Kuteguy|Post time:7-20-2017 01:31:59 View:998|Reply:6

Edited by Techdragonz at 6-28-2017 22:17

Has anyone tried running Androind (ideally the latest one - 7.x Nougat) on an emulator in Windows 10? If so, how did it perform?Were you able to use the basic functionalities - headphones, wifi, speakers, touch screen, OTG/microSdCard, bluetooth, and screencast would be good too (along with HDMI output)?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-24-2017 23:04:45 | Show all posts
Hi, friend

Chuwi Hi13 use Apollo Lake Processor, it doesn't support Android.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Kuteguy| Post time 5-25-2017 03:35:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks! That's a shame, without ability to run Android the tablet is pointless. I have the hi10pro .. So will just sick to that.

Use magic Report

Gajack| Post time 5-25-2017 05:12:46 | Show all posts
You can try Bluestack http://www.bluestacks.com.

I tried it, working well but it's a bit slow, You can play to little game, I was able to play Clash Royale without any problem
Chuwi Moderator,

PM me if you have any questions ;)

Use magic Report

Kuteguy| Post time 6-27-2017 15:25:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Exactly.. That's what I was asking. Blue stack :-) I am looking to Google books, mx player for movies, not really looking to game. You would recommend?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-27-2017 22:47:34 | Show all posts
Well, Bluestacks for me personally is really slow for playing games. Even on my older pc with an i5 processor and nVidea gtx540 graphics

But if all you want to do on it is watch movies and read books, you should be alright with it.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Pajero| Post time 7-20-2017 01:31:59 | Show all posts
Hi All

I too am interested in running Android on the Hi13.
I read on another thread that Phoenix OS (which is Android based) runs via live USB. It was mentioned in this thread, in the very last post.

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4425-2-1.html

Does anybody know the steps for setting it up for live USB usage?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list