Chuwi Surbook is a better choice than New Surface Pro - Chuwi SurBook - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Chuwi Surbook is a better choice than New Surface Pr ...

Follow Us

Chuwi Surbook is a better choice than New Surface Pro

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:6-2-2017 03:55:36 View:2575|Reply:11

6th.png

New Surface Pro is expensive with a pricing starting from $799?

If you are in need of a type cover and a pen to complete the set, you will need to pay at least another $129 for the type cover without Alcantara fabric, $30 more to come with Alcantara fabric and $99 for the pen.

28th.png

It doesn't take a math genius to know that it cost over $1,000 to get your hands on it.

On the other hand, if you look at Chuwi Surbook, now you can have a complete set, keyboard and stylus included with $349 on:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chuwi-surbook-affordable-2-in-1-intel-pc-tablet--3#/

At the time being, there are 590 backers on the crowdfunding project, which makes Chuwi get over 719% support.
5.26.png

If you hurry up, you can still back it with $299 to anticipate a Surbook.

Chuwi Surbook, shares the same product shape with new surface pro,
Such as, same 12.3 inch screen with the same 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI) Resolution to begin with, also same 3:2 Aspect Ratio and 10 point multi-touch.
Not to meantion that it has more USB ports than new surface pro and cost way too less, not even a third of new surface pro, if you must know.  

Now let's check more details of Chuwi Surbook:

1. Screen: 12.3 inch display with 2736*1824 resolution;
2. CPU: Apollo Lake N3450,4-core 4-thread, up to 2.2GHz;
3. Storage: 6GB+64GB/128GB;
4. USB Ports: 1*USB Type-C, 2*USB 3.0 Type-A;

5. Battery: 10000mAh;
6. Accessories: 1024 pressure levels stylus+detachable keyboard;
7. Price: $299/ $349/ $399;
8. Shipment: End of July;

All in all, Chuwi Surbook is a very budget 2 in 1 tablet for businessman, student and it comes with powerful performance.
Office work is absolutely no concern and no lag on entertainment. Wait till you try it out.

Use magic Report

testing3| Post time 5-26-2017 01:52:14 | Show all posts
Any info on the surbook mini?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-26-2017 17:34:47 | Show all posts
testing3 replied at 5-26-2017 01:52
Any info on the surbook mini?

There is no more information for Chuwi surbook mini now. Please pay close attention to Chuwi latest news!

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 5-27-2017 04:26:01 | Show all posts
Edited by Chuwbacca at 5-27-2017 23:27

Good to see Chuwi continues with it's sly and deceptive marketing methods... Why cant you guys be honest...
From Indiegogo:

Chuwi has built a reputation for creating great tablet devices in our home country over the past thirteen years.

How long have you been making tablets?, 2 years?, 3 years ?... Why lie and imply you've been making tablets for 13 years?

With high-quality products, competitive prices and excellent service,

LOL, funny stuff, where is this "excellent service" you speak of?... Browsing this forum proves all your products have issues that are NEVER addressed... There is basically zero service or support with Chuwi...

One of the major differences between Chuwi and the higher priced Microsoft product is that Microsoft products work as claimed and Microsoft support their products in the long term, if a product has faults or issues they fix them, and their products last many years, unlike Chuwi products which never work as claimed, they all have faults that are never fixed, and you're lucky if you get one year out of a Chuwi product before it has a major issue that makes it unusable...  

Use magic Report

rreboucas| Post time 5-28-2017 12:57:10 | Show all posts
Only if Chuwi finally do a tablet with a painless sdcard support.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-28-2017 14:03:30 | Show all posts
Chuwbacca replied at 5-27-2017 13:26
Good to see Chuwi continues with it's sly and deceptive marketing methods... Why cant you guys be ho ...

It is always so nice to get the positive reply's from you, you really make me laugh from time to time, specialy the one about M$ is always fixing there problems , and Chuwi never does

The Cherry Trail line of tablets have one major flaw, the SD card reader, that we can agree on, the problem issen't fixet by Chuwi, that we also can agree on, but now its gonna be funny, caurse M$ also struggles with same problem on the Surface 3 models, and guess what, they haven't solved the problem either, and why is that ?, you claim that M$ fix there problems

But TBH, you really sound like you want to buy a $200 tablet and expect to get e $1500 tablet insted, you get what you pay for, personaly i would never pay $1500 for a M$ tablet/laptop

I have serval Chuwi product, Hi12, HiBook Pro, HiBox-Hero, Hi13, LapBook 14.1 and all are working as they should, had a little problem with my Hi12 in the start, but its solved by now, my son it using the Hi12 every day to draw on using the stylus, my wife have taken control over the HiBook Pro, and they both love them

I just think you are expecting way to much of your $200 tablet
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

intrax| Post time 5-30-2017 08:57:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls fix your previous products first ! My hibook pro NO hdmi output on second monitor, after two weeks sd-card stop working... Fix no !

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 6-1-2017 01:49:45 | Show all posts
Edited by Chuwbacca at 6-1-2017 20:53
But TBH, you really sound like you want to buy a $200 tablet and expect to get e $1500 tablet insted, you get what you pay for, personaly i would never pay $1500 for a M$ tablet/laptop

Not at all, I'm fully aware Chuwi tablets are low priced crap, I have no real issue with that... My issue is with their deceptive marketing methods, Chuwi is not an honest company... Reading this forum it seems none of their products live up to their "claimed" functionality, and most have "issues" that are never addressed...

I don't have a personal Chuwi horror story, I only have a Hi8Pro that I purchased to test the waters, it's been relatively trouble free, but I've hardly used it because it's just not capable of doing what I bought it for..  The main annoyance is that Chuwi products don't live up to the claims Chuwi use to sell them... I'm glad I didn't blow the money on a more expensive product, or buy a few of them for family members which was my intention before I purchased the Hi8 and discovered it's not what Chuwi claim it is...

Using the Hi8pro as an example:
-they claimed it is USB3, "faster data speeds 10GBPS" .. when in reality it's not even capable of recognizing USB3 devices, and it's barely capable of USB2 speeds..  (they've removed reference to USB3 from their site now but they still have the 10GBPS claim there)
-you cant use WIFI and bluetooth at the same time, using bluetooth kills WIFI
-Android is rooted so many streaming apps cant be used on it
-SD card issues (I've managed to avoid these issues so far by not using android, which defeats the whole purpose of a dual-boot system)
-not capable of charging via OTG/hub which severely limits how the tablet can be used...

I've had a play with a Hi10pro, a 85yo family friend purchased it and had issues with it from the start, it seemed to have a faulty motherboard, random freaky behavior, and charging issues.. Poor old guy lost his money, it wasn't cost effective to post it back to china in the hope it "may" get repaired...

It's claims like this that annoy me:
Meet Chuwi SurBook, the most affordable 2-in-1 tablet yet, designed with performance to rival the iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface.

That's just a flat out blatant lie ! ... we all know it wont "rival" the higher quality and higher priced products.... Chuwi products will only ever be bottom-of-the-barrel cheap crap, and that's ok, but they should be honest about it and not market their low quality products with deceitful claims that they are as good or better than other high quality products...

Use magic Report

shadowninjazx| Post time 6-1-2017 14:26:07 | Show all posts
Chuwbacca replied at 6-1-2017 01:49
Not at all, I'm fully aware Chuwi tablets are low priced crap, I have no real issue with that... My ...

I get where you are coming from. But there is no need to flame. I am admin on another forum for developmentboards, it gets really TIRING when everywhere there are people flaming. You have specific examples, which are valid, so please post them and voice your opinion. But there has to be some etiquette with not just emphatically trashing everything.

Reddit communities are much more welcoming.  

Use magic Report

fretes| Post time 6-2-2017 03:55:36 | Show all posts
Chuwbacca replied at 6-1-2017 01:49
Not at all, I'm fully aware Chuwi tablets are low priced crap, I have no real issue with that... My ...

Completely agree with you..

I got a Chuwi hi8 Pro.... And it was the worst investment I did until now...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list