Chuwi Surbook is a better choice than New Surface Pro - page 2 - Chuwi SurBook - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Chuwi Surbook is a better choice than New Surface Pr ...

Follow Us

Chuwi Surbook is a better choice than New Surface Pro

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:6-2-2017 05:13:59 View:2576|Reply:11

Chuwbacca| Post time 6-2-2017 04:50:36 | Show all posts
shadowninjazx replied at 6-2-2017 09:26
I get where you are coming from. But there is no need to flame. I am admin on another forum for de ...

Where's the flaming? .. there's none from me!... unless you're refering to me being honest and calling Chuwi products "cheap crap" ?, if so, that's quite a common Aussie expression to refer to cheap products that don't live up to expectations and rarely last much longer than the warrenty period... Short life throw away products...

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 6-2-2017 05:13:59 | Show all posts
Edited by Chuwbacca at 6-4-2017 23:05
fretes replied at 6-2-2017 22:55
Completely agree with you..

I got a Chuwi hi8 Pro.... And it was the worst investment I did until ...

I have no regrets about buying the Hi8pro, it was a cheap lesson, and it's an interesting "toy".. I'm just glad I only spent $70 and not $300 to discover their products aren't fit for purpose...

I feel sorry for the kids and old people that save up their money to buy these products then discover they don't work as claimed, or they have endless issues, or get a faulty one and find it's not cost effective to ship them back to china for repair... Companies like Gearbest are notorious for giving people the run around to avoid warranty claims, they do everything possible to discourage people from returning faulty items..

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list