ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Keyboard in languages for the Surbook.

Follow Us

Keyboard in languages for the Surbook.

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:6-20-2017 01:37:42 View:2014|Reply:10

Chuwi has not yet produced native language keyboards for its equipment. This inconvenience has been solved by the placement of stickers that replaced the English language keys and turned the keyboard into the language of each language.
With the launch of the SurBook, the keyboard is backlit, so placing the stickers on it would leave a mediocre aesthetic.
Chuwi should study the possibility of making the keyboards in different languages or that the keys could be changed by means of a kit for the conversion to the buyer's choice.

I hope my idea is taken into account.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-28-2017 11:45:04 | Show all posts
I still believe Chuwi will not release other than a english keyboard
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Malksharan| Post time 5-28-2017 21:30:42 | Show all posts
I could not agree more with the fact that it would be good to have specific keyboards.

Use magic Report

Gajack| Post time 5-30-2017 02:18:51 | Show all posts
Hello,

I asked to Emily and the answer is no sorry guys only QWERTY keyboard will be available...
Chuwi Moderator,

PM me if you have any questions ;)

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-30-2017 05:54:03 | Show all posts
Gajack replied at 5-30-2017 02:18
Hello,

I asked to Emily and the answer is no  sorry guys only QWERTY keyboard will be available. ...

standard is the best

Use magic Report

ManuelAnype| Post time 5-30-2017 07:22:03 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

ManuelAnype| Post time 5-30-2017 07:32:19 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ManuelAnype| Post time 5-30-2017 07:37:16 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ManuelAnype| Post time 5-30-2017 11:29:01 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Alkatsu| Post time 6-20-2017 01:37:42 | Show all posts
Hello/Bonjour

The addition of a keyboard according to Country becomes essential today, especially as the import of Chinese material has more and more success in areas such as telephony or 2-1 tablets.

Chuwi must offer this possibility, it would be a great first and would allow Chuwi to position itself in front of its competitors.

I think you do not know how much a 2 in 1 tablet like the Chuwi Surbook could attract students from all countries if only you proposed keyboards according to the language of the Country.

Paying $ 10 or $ 20 more to get an AZERTY keyboard for example does not bother me.

You pass by a huge market that is none other than the Chuwi students, all because you refuse to propose keyboards adapted to different countries.

It is time that you evolve in this direction! To start with the Chuwi Surbook, what does it cost you to move 3 keys and add some accents?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list