ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Hi10 pro After Intel graphic driver update can't res ...

Follow Us

Hi10 pro After Intel graphic driver update can't restart.

[Copy link]

raymonho19|Post time:7-31-2017 02:55:21 View:599|Reply:9

Hello, there, I got a problem : after updated the Intel graphic driver the Win10 can't restart, it just got backlight on and nothing more, how can I safe recover or get back the window working. The android side still working.

Use magic Report

mimble| Post time 5-30-2017 08:29:26 | Show all posts
It is unlikely to be the driver itself. My Hi10 Pro says, driver date: 08/03/2017, version 20.19.15.4624, which is very up to date.
There are a couple of easy things to try, but you really need a usb keyboard.

I have seen your symptoms when the device decides to display to a second screen over HDMI, even when one is not connected. If you have a keyboard, you can try
   win-P  down
a few times, to cycle through the display options. You can do this without logging on.
If you have a keyboard, is there some incantation to get to a safe boot ? F8 used to work, but I am not sure with more modern machines.

Someone may have a more specific suggestion, but if you fiddle with the right setting in the bios, windows decides the machine has changed enough to check all devices on booting. Sorry I can't remember an exact setting, but when playing with bios options, I noticed that windows occasionally noticed something had changed.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 5-31-2017 14:01:15 | Show all posts
Can you try connecting a microHDMI cable and checking which windows works?

Use magic Report

raymonho19| Post time 7-3-2017 09:14:55 | Show all posts
Hello, byzeta, I finally got a microHDMI cable to connect my Hi10pro to TV, the TV show the windows but whatever how I change the display setting, it just on TV not going back to the tablet, any help.  Thank you for your patience.

Use magic Report

raymonho19| Post time 7-4-2017 09:40:01 | Show all posts
I need to roll back the Intel graphic driver, the display is coming back to Hi10pro, however the bosch accelerometer is damaged the screen can't rotate automatically.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-4-2017 10:32:32 | Show all posts
Here is the driver, download it, decompress it and install it

Bosch Accelerometer.rar

46.38 KB, Downloads: 7

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

raymonho19| Post time 7-30-2017 20:04:00 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-4-2017 10:32
Here is the driver, download it, decompress it and install it

There is no .exe file, how to i install this application.

Use magic Report

mimble| Post time 7-31-2017 01:31:28 | Show all posts
raymonho19 replied at 7-30-2017 20:04
There is no .exe file, how to i install this application.

This is not really a chuw-specific question, but the idea is start the device manager and right click (long press) on the device.
Update driver and let it search for one automatically.
If you are still unhappy, then go back to the device manager, long press on the device and "update driver", but this time use the option to search for a file on your device. Point it towards the directory in which you unpacked the driver.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-31-2017 01:34:17 | Show all posts
You must download the file and unzip it into a folder. Then go to the device manager, place yourself on the accelerometer, which is on user interface devices, and click on the right mouse button, update driver -> on the next screen choose to find driver software on the computer-> and on In the next screen, in the "browse" button, you choose the folder where you have unzipped the driver. Make sure you have the option to include subfolders.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-31-2017 02:55:21 | Show all posts
Hello raymonho19,
however the bosch accelerometer is damaged the screen can't rotate automatically

Check the bosch accelerometer Properties for an error message. If you have an error with code 10, then reinstalling the driver does not help. Read a similar problem in this thread.
This device can not start. (Code 10).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list