ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General What do you expect from next Chuwi product?

Follow Us

What do you expect from next Chuwi product?

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:6-7-2017 18:54:20 View:290|Reply:24

Hi,

There are so many people who submit me a feedback about next Chuwi product they want in recently. So i want to do a survey.

What do you expect from next Chuwi product? Such as OS, CPU, Size, Screen, Color, storage, price etc.

Please write down your real ideas and we will meet your needs as much as possible.

Thanks for your support!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6-1-2017 02:15:12 | Show all posts
Bigger storage, at least 128 GB eMMC or SSD, M.2. SSD connector
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-1-2017 03:24:47 | Show all posts
I have known Chuwi and its products for years and if anything can be said of the brand is that in these few years since the beginning of its activity is that it has been evolving with its products, currently placing the brand in a referent of technological product of Manufacturing China.
In addition, the last two years have seen an improvement in the quality, fit and finish of their products, giving an impeccable appearance.
The first need to take into account to advance from the current situation for me is the reliability of the products. This is achieved with an exhaustive quality control that retains the product that is not 100%.
The second point, always in my opinion, is the post-sale support since we do not know the target of the buyers or their technical knowledge and most of the time a simple orientation or support solve the doubts that for the experts are very simple and For the profane.

Regarding the new devices that would interest me, discarding already the SurBook that is already designed and in progress, I think should go in the direction of performance improvements with higher processor (M3), extensions in Ram and storage (SSD) and in the inclusion Of laminated screens, Wifi dual band, GPS and connectivity with sufficient type C ports. The inclusion of basic software, of ofimatica, photo retouching and video editing would also be valued.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 6-1-2017 08:04:33 | Show all posts
Edited by doodzilla at 6-2-2017 00:07

I'm surprised this thread isn't flooding with responses yet. XD
Thank you Emily for starting this question!

I'll spread word of this post.

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 6-1-2017 08:16:57 | Show all posts
"SurBook Duo" dual boot Surface Pro 2017 clone tabtop with Atom Processor. 4/6GB RAM. 128GB ROM. 2 full size USB. 1 type-C connector on main tablet. Same SurBook screen and pen.

Market this as the more budget/versatile version of the SurBook.

100% would buy. 100% would recommend.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 6-1-2017 08:38:01 | Show all posts
I would like a 21: 9 screen, 12 inches or higher, with two or more very good left and right speakers. This model should be dedicated to watching movies. Just an OS: Android Nougat. For storage, upgradable SSD. 4GB of ram at least.
This would be a complete novelty, nonexistent among other manufacturers!

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-1-2017 09:41:09 | Show all posts
Edited by Techdragonz at 6-1-2017 18:42

I would like to once see a high end model from chuwi with:

- At least a 12" screen (=>+12")
- High resolution
- 128gb SSD
- Intel core M3 or higher
- 2 in 1
- Affordable price => good price comparing it to similar chinese brand devices
If the price is good, this will be a very popular device.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Gajack| Post time 6-4-2017 01:13:24 | Show all posts
- 12.9" screen with good resolution
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB SSD
- Intel Core M3
- USB-C only
- Dual Boot ( Android/Windows)
- Good Speakers

- Less than 400$
Chuwi Moderator,

PM me if you have any questions ;)

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-7-2017 09:54:57 | Show all posts
I think Chuwi is putting aside other business opportunities that come with the purchase of a device, be it a tablet or a lapbook or the new Surbook.
Chuwi customers, including me, after buying the tablet, we turn to web pages looking for peripherals that are compatible with our new device such as chargers, hubs, HDMI cables, USB, micro usb, type C, bluetooth mice , SDm cards, portable hard drives, covers and covers to protect them ........ whose offer is not of the Chuwi brand. This is an important amount. At present only has chargers and powerbank
I think Chuwi could study the inclusion in his catalog of the main peripherals, 100% compatible.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-7-2017 18:54:20 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 6-7-2017 09:54
I think Chuwi is putting aside other business opportunities that come with the purchase of a device, ...

this is a very good advice, we are trying to do this, very thank you

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list