ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General What do you expect from next Chuwi product?

Follow Us

What do you expect from next Chuwi product?

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:6-19-2017 12:31:27 View:585|Reply:27

klemenb| Post time 6-18-2017 16:26:43 | Show all posts
I would like to see Chuwi HiBook Pro updated with new hardware (Apollo Lake processor, AC wifi, USB 3.0...). Me and my friends are using HiBookPro for college and because of fully laminated bright screen they are very good for reading and learning. But the Intel z8300 processor is just to slow for everything else.
Chuwi Hi13 is too big for students and too expensive.

Renew the HiBook Pro and launch it without anoying bugs (flickering, wifi droping, ghost touches!

Greetings.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-18-2017 19:11:02 | Show all posts
klemenb replied at 6-18-2017 16:26
I would like to see Chuwi HiBook Pro updated with new hardware (Apollo Lake processor, AC wifi, USB  ...

very thank you for you advice, we have already plan to release a new 12.3 tablet, you can check it, welcome to any advice  https://www.indiegogo.com/projec ... ntel-pc-tablet--3#/

Use magic Report

Alkatsu| Post time 6-19-2017 10:17:06 | Show all posts
Edited by Alkatsu at 6-19-2017 10:22

Hello,

First of all I want to apologize for my English, I am a French student come to inform you of my opinion and our expectations.

I do not hide that I am one of the people who have "yelled" on your Indiegogo page and I would like to make a big point about our expectations (yet simple for one of them).

What we want :

- A real alternative to Surface Pro.

That is to say, keyboards for each country of the World, or at least the most populous.
I am French, I study and your Tablet Chuwi Surbook meets mostly my expectations. The problem is that you only offer one keyboard model, the QWERTY!
How to do since we in France need accents?
Stick stickers on? We can not because the keyboard is backlit, it will remove the functionality yet useful ...
You offer us a novelty that can not be used by everyone because of your restriction to a single and ONLY keyboard .. It's a mess .. So you just have to move a few keys so that we students Which use keyboards AZERTY, Arabic or other can use the Surbook in good conditions.
Even if you pay $ 20 more, it's not a problem.
You would be the first Chinese manufacturers to offer this kind of thing and it's certain that it will attract more people!

- A second version with a m3 processor for ~ 100 € more!

Teclast and Teclast X5 offer a 2 in 1 tablet with a m3-6y30 (good now would have to go to m3-7y30) findable at $ 500 with keyboard + stylus.

- An SSD?

Ok, using eMMC storage is a good compromise, but the eMMC takes less time than SSDs and is less efficient and impossible to change if it grills!

- And why not a fingerprint reader?

I do not know the real cost that it implies but what kind of small features like the new surface pro has is rather nice.

If you succeed in offering everything I quoted above (you can do without the fingerprint reader if it's really too costly) for about $ 600 with at least the keyboard, believe me or not but You would make a misfortune in all the universities of France to see all of Europe!

All this to tell you that your Chuwi Surbook is not completed ..
Putting a backlit keyboard is good but if it is unusable for all Europes countries because of the QWERTY keyboard it's useless and you feel like paying for something you can not Use (which is true).

I think I will cancel my order of the Chuwi Surbook on indiegogo if there is no French keyboard proposed by early July ..
I'm waiting to see more videos from you before it's released.

Greetings.
(PS : By cons nothing against the design the Surbook is really very pretty, the connections are correct as well as the functionality Wifi and Bluetooth.
On the other hand is the Chuwi Surbook type-c port compatible with thunderbolt-3? If not, it should be added, it is super important now to be able to plug the shelves to the screens etc!)

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-19-2017 10:28:11 | Show all posts
Thank you very much for your contribution, which I subscribe in full. An improvement in this sense would be a real and advantageous alternative to the Surbook Pro. The request for keyboards in languages is also an alternative for me essential. I hope Chuwi will study these improvements to offer them soon.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Alkatsu| Post time 6-19-2017 10:34:56 | Show all posts
Edited by Alkatsu at 6-19-2017 10:36

And I have an idea.

Why not organize a vote for each important component for your next 2 in 1 Tablet so that the majority of your buyers will "decide" the features?

One could imagine a survey on:

- The type of processor

- Number of Ram (GB)

- The screen in general and all that relates to it.

- The connectors

- Storage

- Dualboot with Ubuntu and Windows 10?

etc ..

In addition to adding a backlit keyboard according to the different regions (US, FRANCE, SPAIN, GERMANY etc etc).

You have to be the REAL alternative to the Pro Surface for everyone in every country! Get that chance Chuwi.

Bonne journée, de France

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 6-19-2017 10:55:57 | Show all posts
As I indicated in another thread, I hope that the next Android tablet coming to market can incorporate connectivity to 3G networks, I think it would be a product with good sales, That worth getting Android 6 minimum on the next tablet.

Use magic Report

Alkatsu| Post time 6-19-2017 11:26:09 | Show all posts
Edited by Alkatsu at 6-19-2017 11:27

I believe that recent processors no longer support Android
Moreover, in my opinion Android is not essential on a product that claims to be an alternative to the Surface Pro but more on a product cheaper and much less performant. Where a dualboot Windows / Ubuntu (or debian) has more interest for pro!

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 6-19-2017 11:31:09 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 6-1-2017 08:16
"SurBook Duo" dual boot Surface Pro 2017 clone tabtop with Atom Processor. 4/6GB RAM. 128GB ROM. 2 f ...

Still with Atom processor, should at least use Core M3

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 6-19-2017 11:41:14 | Show all posts
stack powerful configurations is good suggestion, while in the other hand Chuwi has to improve their customer service, not only in China but also outside. There is many complaint about the customer service in Facebook. The only 'service' is return the device to China and wait for ages to get a replacement.

I am confident that Chuwi will finally deliver perfect/excellent electronics and becomes a Flagship company like Lenovo, Huawei Mi in the near future.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 6-19-2017 12:31:27 | Show all posts
Alkatsu replied at 6-19-2017 20:26
I believe that recent processors no longer support Android
Moreover, in my opinion Android is not ...

I do not mean a dual boot tablet, Chuwi does not have to leave abandoned Android users and can quietly take a tablet as the only Android operating system. It is also a debt that has pending the mark because the last one that came out Chuwi Vi10 Plus given many problems, I was one of the affected.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list