ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 15.6 EFI Error not fixed reinstalling Windows

Follow Us

EFI Error not fixed reinstalling Windows

[Copy link]

asenoc|Post time:6-2-2017 00:03:39 View:145|Reply:4

Hi. I get the EFI error (Cannot find required map name) and i tried to reinstall Windows. This is not a fix cause Windows is not able to find the Hard Disk. Is like the HDD is broken or damaged (A red screen appears and say Not found inside disk).

The laptop is completly new. I started windows one time. After shut down never starts again.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6-1-2017 04:36:24 | Show all posts
contact your seller and explain what the problem is
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-1-2017 16:53:52 | Show all posts
If you have purchased it recently, run the warranty.

Use magic Report

asenoc| Post time 6-1-2017 22:09:42 | Show all posts
The device was delivered a few days ago. The problem is that i am from Spain and i bought it in geekbuying. To replace the device for a new one it is posible that i must send it back to china (and thats expensive). If there is any chance to fix it myself i am able to do it.
Maybe upgrading the BIOS? Anyone knows how to update that BIOS?
Or do you think its a hardware problem?

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-2-2017 00:03:39 | Show all posts
asenoc replied at 6-1-2017 22:09
The device was delivered a few days ago. The problem is that i am from Spain and i bought it in geek ...

Yo no me complicaría, si la has comprado hace poco y por Paypal, los gastos de devolución te los paga Paypal activando antes este servicio que lo puedes hacer de forma totalmente gratuita. También te puedes poner en contacto con Geekbuying por si tienen un centro técnico aquí en España donde pueden ejecutar la garantía y no tener porqué mandarla de vuelta.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list