ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Partition hell! - Chuwi-Hi10-Pro (hq64)

Follow Us

Partition hell! - Chuwi-Hi10-Pro (hq64)

[Copy link]

slidechuwi|Post time:6-3-2017 07:34:50 View:509|Reply:11

Hello to everyone, after a few week of use i'm experiencing a bootloop in android, I find this stock android version very unstable, I wanted to reinstall another version of android, but how do I do all of these partitions? [1]
I don't want to remove the first partition (efi partition) and the last two (windows10 and windows recovery) But can I remove the rest? thx

[1] http://imgur.com/urpT8fG

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 6-1-2017 11:54:17 | Show all posts
Hello slidechuwi,
It seems that you are blaspheming when you try to manage Android partitions from Windows. It's a bad idea to do it in such a way. You should not go in this so named hell at all.
You should download the flash-no-erase-all.json file. Then unRAR it in your ROM folder. Then just flash your Android with Intel Phone Flash Tool. You should  choose flash-no-erase-all.json to left your Windows untouched.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-1-2017 16:58:14 | Show all posts
If you plan to change the ROM, you can follow this tutorial:
http://www.modaco.com/forums/top ... ok-hibook-pro-hi12/

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-1-2017 16:58:18 | Show all posts
If you plan to change the ROM, you can follow this tutorial:
http://www.modaco.com/forums/top ... ok-hibook-pro-hi12/

Use magic Report

slidechuwi| Post time 6-2-2017 02:06:37 | Show all posts
I would like to install " flash-no-erase-all.json" thing as a last resort; I would like to install a custom ROM but i have problem to install TWRP, i can not access to tablet in bootloader mode, i think the problem is a corrupted partion of a stock recovery... which obviously can not access, however the tablet via adb is recognized in crash mode But I do not have access to the commands I need.
Is there a quick way to flash only TWRP directly from  tablet windows?
However thanks to both for the support ;)

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 6-2-2017 07:02:46 | Show all posts
slidechuwi replied at 6-2-2017 13:06
I would like to install " flash-no-erase-all.json" thing as a last resort; I would like to install a ...
i can not access to tablet in bootloader mode
but you still can boot in DNX FASTBOOT MODE.

long press Volume “+” and “-”key in shutdown condition.  At the same time, long press power button until the led light become yellow. Long press Volume "+" and Volume "-" key until the yellow english words "DNX FASTBOOT MODE.." show in the middle of the screen.

Use magic Report

slidechuwi| Post time 6-2-2017 08:27:34 | Show all posts
i didn't know the DNX FASTBOOT MODE, I will try to restore using this mode. thx

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 6-2-2017 08:46:21 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 6-2-2017 19:48
slidechuwi replied at 6-2-2017 19:27
i didn't know the DNX FASTBOOT MODE, I will try to restore using this mode. thx
OK

Use magic Report

slidechuwi| Post time 6-3-2017 06:47:44 | Show all posts
me again the DNX FASTBOOT MODE not work, i mean i can not access to that, when i try i had a full non respond tablet without the yellow blinking led or the yellow label on the screen, not respond the led of the battery not even the power button.
After some minutes i try to open a the lid and magicaly it wake up. what i wrong?
I must execute this procedure with the hardware keyboard disconected and with usb cable disconected? thx

Use magic Report

jtrosky| Post time 6-3-2017 07:34:50 | Show all posts
Personally, I would just restore the stock Android with the Intel Flash Tool (which will also correct any issues with the stock recovery), root, install TWRP and then install your custom ROM from there...  Would end up being much quicker than what you're trying to do now...

That is assuming that I understand what you are trying to do...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list