ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook use surebook as second screen? Screen extention USB- ...

Follow Us

use surebook as second screen? Screen extention USB-C?

[Copy link]

X4rdas|Post time:6-5-2017 03:47:31 View:325|Reply:4

is it posible to use the device as a second screen on my powerfull desctop pc, so i can use it to draw?
The connection should be over wire, wifi is not an option because of delay.
is it possible using usb-c? if yes, i'll order the device today ;-)

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 6-4-2017 11:48:20 | Show all posts
you will never know this unless you order the device
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-5-2017 00:25:07 | Show all posts
hello, i am afraid that it can not be used as a second screen, the device is win 10 system, your desktop pc also has a system, so i am afraid you can not make one system work as just a screen for another system

Use magic Report

X4rdas| Post time 6-5-2017 00:45:01 | Show all posts
i know that it is possible to use a win 10 tablet as a screen extention since the creaters update. even touch screen and keyboard work. But its only possible using Wifi, so there is to much delay...
Are you sure that there is now way it would work over usb c?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-5-2017 03:47:31 | Show all posts
Nope, the only way to do this at this moment is through the air.

The HDMI port is only video-out and the USB C port will also not be able to do this.
I assume this is because it is not meant to be used as a secondary screen. Have you seen other mainstream laptops being used as a secondary screen? Most ports are only for output, not for input.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list