Edited by Alexander at 6-4-2017 22:38 |
Some other forum bugs:
- When I try to enter two new lines in order to separate paragraphs, the forum software merges them into one new line randomly (as seen in my last post).
- When I try to enter one new line, the forum software simply discards it, merging the lines into one.
- When I try to use the proper punctuation (Unicode “’s” instead of ASCII "'s"), the forum software inserts unwanted gaps.
- Polish letter ś (RAlt+s) is interpreted as "Send", making it impossible to write correctly on the Polish forum and causing accidental posting of unfinished messages.
- Even though uploading an avatar is mandatory, the uploader responds in Chinese. I'm lucky that I can handle Chinese language but 99% of other Western users aren't so lucky and it's likely to dissuade them from posting.