Hi10Pro Camera doesn't work - Chuwi Hi10 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Hi10Pro Camera doesn't work

Follow Us

Hi10Pro Camera doesn't work

[Copy link]

smoothchat|Post time:6-10-2017 15:19:54 View:979|Reply:11

Edited by smoothchat at 6-6-2017 06:39

Both cameras do not work on my new Hi10 Pro.  In windows 10 or Android.

Under windows, the cameras show in the device manager with an error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE.

Do I have to enable the cameras somewhere?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-6-2017 08:51:58 | Show all posts
If the cameras fail in both systems we can not think that the problem is due to drivers or software installation.
I find it more likely that they will not work because they are not properly connected internally. The connection of the cameras to the motherboard is through a flex that is very delicate and that can, or be badly connected, or loose, or broken.
As you say your tablet is new my advice is to open a ticket on the seller's website and exercise your warranty.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

joseph111| Post time 6-6-2017 11:31:35 | Show all posts
hi.I have the same problem. my friend too. I think that Chuwi tablet is trash bin tablet. on both android and windows. the cameras show status device power failure and on android unfortunately the camera has stopped

Use magic Report

joseph111| Post time 6-6-2017 11:35:54 | Show all posts
I was waiting for this tablet about 3 months due to logistic problems. now i face this problem. chuwi please a solution. I cannot resend this tablet to chuwi technic center.because i do not want to wait 4 or 5 months.

Use magic Report

smoothchat| Post time 6-6-2017 15:16:10 | Show all posts
I bought it through Zapals.com.  I hope they have a sensible replacement policy.

Use magic Report

smoothchat| Post time 6-6-2017 15:22:01 | Show all posts
Zapals has an Australian presence.

Their site says that I have to pay for return postage.  

even though this probably contravenes Australian consumer law and could be about 25% of the original item cost.  

Looks like I will have to survive without working cameras.

Use magic Report

joseph111| Post time 6-7-2017 10:21:22 | Show all posts
hi.this problem of camera on chuwi hi10 pro is a hardware issue. but this happens in one tablet. i have two chuwi tablets mine and other one of my friend.both have the same problem. really is not professional chuwi

Use magic Report

joseph111| Post time 6-7-2017 10:24:48 | Show all posts
please show me how to repair it in a video

Use magic Report

DrDastan| Post time 6-9-2017 10:52:00 | Show all posts
Hi,
I recently got a Chui hi10 pro tablet 2 days back. From first power on, both front and back cameras do not work at all. In both windows and android, cameras do not work a and are not detected. And the seller is not taking any responsibility for this issue. Chuwi really have very poor quality control and their customer support is non-existent.

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-10-2017 15:19:54 | Show all posts
DrDastan replied at 6-9-2017 10:52
Hi,
I recently got a Chui hi10 pro tablet 2 days back. From first power on, both front and back ca ...

If you have paid with some means like AliPay or Paypal, you can put a dispute and ask them to fix the tablet or return the money.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list