ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Chuwi Hi10Pro - Factory Reset

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi10Pro - Factory Reset

[Copy link]

mlonghurst|Post time:6-8-2017 10:15:33 View:181|Reply:3

Hi,

I have a Chuwi Hi10Pro and I wish to perform a Factory reset. Can you please tell me where I can find the option to perform this operation.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-8-2017 08:47:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
windows or android/remix?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mlonghurst| Post time 6-8-2017 09:27:28 | Show all posts
It is a Chuwi Hi10Pro duel boot Windows and Android...there should be a simple command to revert it back to factory settings.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-8-2017 10:15:33 | Show all posts
In Android mode click on settings, backup and restore, restore to factory data. Deleted all data from Google accounts, favorites, downloaded applications and all data, leaving the system clean as received.
In Windows you will have to go to the symbol of windows, click on the icon settings, it will open a screen with several options and in update and security, recovery, and there click on reset this equipment.
We will ask if you want to keep the data or delete it, here you have to choose to erase the data.
This process takes several hours so you must connect the charger to make the process run smoothly.

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list