ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 blank screen during bios install

Follow Us

blank screen during bios install

[Copy link]

idunnomyname|Post time:7-12-2017 15:22:39 View:285|Reply:8

hi,
i went to flash Chuwi Lapbook 14.1Bios and it start to install all the stuff and then it went blank screen with the led power light still on. now i cant start the lapbook. it just start at black screen. how do i unbrick it? thanks in advance!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-11-2017 13:25:51 | Show all posts
Bios flashing processes are risky because, if they do not end correctly, they are the brick of the tablet.
If the screen does not turn on anything, not even the backlight can be actually bricketed. The only solution would be to reschedule the Bios. For this you would have to send it to Chuwi.
You can try to boot again in the bios by pressing ESC just press the start button. If so, you could try flashing again.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-11-2017 22:12:28 | Show all posts
hello, idunnomyname, very thank you for you message,  could you please describe your problem with more details( if you can make a little video about the problem, it will be better ), and send it to our customer service: service@chuwi.com , she will give you a satisfied solution, have a good day

Use magic Report

idunnomyname| Post time 6-12-2017 03:41:23 | Show all posts
  1. http://tinypic.com/r/335f6ly/9
Copy the Code

i have sent an email.

Use magic Report

YouMaCry| Post time 6-15-2017 07:23:47 | Show all posts
Hi, i have the same issue  -  Has someone  found a solution ?

Use magic Report

Maxzar| Post time 6-15-2017 10:52:30 | Show all posts
hi,  that from Italy !!!!

i went to flash Chuwi Lapbook 14.1Bios and it start to install all the stuff and then it went blank screen with the led power light still on. now i cant start the lapbook. it just start at black screen. how do i unbrick it? thanks in advance!

Use magic Report

Milford| Post time 6-21-2017 13:01:49 | Show all posts
Please, could you tell me if and how were your problems with a blank screen solved?

Use magic Report

veteran97| Post time 7-5-2017 11:07:50 | Show all posts
Same problem... I flashed BIOS and after this I just have black screen. Where can I find reset CMOS / CMOS battery? I dont see it.

Use magic Report

tom55day| Post time 7-12-2017 15:22:39 | Show all posts
see my post in the download folder this is the only way to fix this.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list