Can't power on after shutdown down - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Can't power on after shutdown down

Follow Us

Can't power on after shutdown down

[Copy link]

cavok100|Post time:6-12-2017 08:31:12 View:192|Reply:5

Hi, I was on android os and shut down at about 70% power. I cannot switch on 1/2 hour later.
When I plug in the power, red led flashes continuosly. - still unable to switch on.
This is only my 2nd day using Hi10 plus. please help.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-11-2017 13:16:14 | Show all posts
If the led flashes at intervals of one second or so, it is charged correctly. If the flashing is very fast, with very short intervals, it is not loading and that the tablet has an error. Try to press the power button for about 30 seconds, then press the power button three times, plug in the charged and try to turn it on with a long press of the power button for about 3 seconds.
This usually works.
If you do not get it write it here and try another solution
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

cavok100| Post time 6-11-2017 21:37:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It flashes at 1sec interval. But i still can't get it to boot using mentioned method

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-12-2017 01:55:12 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 6-12-2017 11:03

Wait for it to be fully charged (orange LED lit steady)
If this way you can not turn it on, you can try to disconnect the battery for a few seconds, of course you have to open it. If you do not feel qualified, I advise you to take it to a technician.

It is possible that this error happens to you by the action of some peripherals on the tablet, a usb mouse, a portable hard drive ..... I tell you because it is the same problem I had with an Apple Macbook. This is a lock that, disconnecting the battery for a few seconds, disappears.
I stopped using the usb mouse and it has not been repeated.

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

cavok100| Post time 6-12-2017 06:09:31 | Show all posts
I've got the steady light for full charge now. But still can't switch on. total black screen.
I'm not going to open the unit which will void the warranty. I'll prefer returning it back.
Also, as this only the 2nd day and 2nd time using, I've not connect any external device to it. This unit also doesn't come with attached keyboard.
Is there any official Chuwei tech support who can advise before I send it back?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-12-2017 08:31:12 | Show all posts
Yes, send an email to service@chuwi.com explaining the problem
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list