ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Flashed Android and now have problems - help!

Follow Us

Flashed Android and now have problems - help!

[Copy link]

kargo|Post time:6-22-2017 21:49:43 View:220|Reply:8

I have a Chuwi Hi10 with serial number Q64G4216020xxxx.

My aim was to make this a dual boot tablet by flashing the dual boot BIOS.

I tried flashing the Android .rar first and now the tablet continually boots but not to Android, just a splash screen.

I've been trying to flash the dual boot bios, but startup.nsh does not run. I am also having trouble extracting the files to a USB flash drive.

I can get into the BIOS settings without a problem using the DEL key, however it seems that the tablet will not run the startup.nsh file on the US flash drive.

Maybe I'm missing something. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 6-13-2017 01:11:46 | Show all posts
hello, kargo, very thank you for you message , i find  a link posted by emily, hope can give you some help, http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1627-1-1.html. if it still not work, please send a email to our customer service: service@chuwi.com , she will help you with it, have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-13-2017 05:29:52 | Show all posts
Does the pc recognize the tablet?
Was the fault after the first boot?
Did you get an error message on the screen?

Use magic Report

kargo| Post time 6-13-2017 16:42:28 | Show all posts
admin replied at 6-13-2017 01:11
hello, kargo, very thank you for you message , i find  a link posted by emily, hope can give you som ...

hi admin-

the link posted by emily is the one i used to download the android .rar and dual bios .rar.

the thread on that page is very long and hard to follow. is there a page with the solution for the boot loop problem? i saw a you tube video of the boot loop problem on a chuwi hi10 which shows the exact same behavior as my tablet.

trying to flash any bios is futile so something else needs to be done. i will contact emily at the customer service email address. however if there is a specific solution for this problem posted anywhere. please post the direct link.

thank you
kargo

Use magic Report

kargo| Post time 6-13-2017 16:46:14 | Show all posts
byzeta replied at 6-13-2017 05:29
Does the pc recognize the tablet?
Was the fault after the first boot?
Did you get an error message o ...

hi byzeta-

i don't understand your first question: does the pc recognize the tablet. can you explain further.

as for the fault, yes it occurred after the flash of the android .rar and reboot.

there is a short message on the screen as the boot loop cycles. here is the link to the you tube video showing thw same problem i have with my tablet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwyIXOAgtVg

look at this video and you will see exactly what my tablet is doing.

Use magic Report

kargo| Post time 6-20-2017 15:59:45 | Show all posts

hi emily and customer service

i sent you and email about this issue

please check your messages!

kargo

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-22-2017 02:39:16 | Show all posts
kargo replied at 6-13-2017 16:46
hi byzeta-

i don't understand your first question: does the pc recognize the tablet. can you exp ...

the led of charger don`t work?
Pls, check it charger and usb charger works.

If in three days they have not answered by e-mail, try again, they receive many emails daily.

Use magic Report

kargo| Post time 6-22-2017 18:19:37 | Show all posts

byzeta-

the charger, LED, and battery are all in good working order.
no problems with USB charging.

my problem is still the bootloop.

about the emails, i tried twice already but no response.

Use magic Report

kargo| Post time 6-22-2017 21:49:43 | Show all posts

I was able to flash the dual boot bios to my tablet and it appears to be ok.

Previously I had erased and formatted the hard disk and tried to install Android X86.

I have Android working mostly ok except that the touch screen occasionally does not work. I had replaced the glass myself and maybe don't have the flat cable secured completely.

In any case, I would prefer to use the Chuwi version of Android since it has all of the correct drivers.

Can you help me from here?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list