Chuwi Warranty hi10 plus and issues - Chuwi Hi10 Plus - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus Chuwi Warranty hi10 plus and issues

Follow Us

Chuwi Warranty hi10 plus and issues

[Copy link]

Alrex27|Post time:6-22-2017 01:53:30 View:557|Reply:10

Im just wondering if the warranty will cover any of this issues.
I bought a Hi10 plus a month an half ago

The very first problem : Charger wasn't working at all, it was like it was connecting and disconnecting the cable every second. When it was less than 5 percent of battery, it was impossible to use as it said " Low battery" every time.

Second problem: Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, drivers just disappeared from the Device Manager and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Third problem: Display shut off and on every once in a while

Fourth problem: I bought the original Keyboard and it recognized it the first 2 weeks , then suddenly stopped working when I was in the Android system. Then I went to Windows to see if it was working there and nothing, it seemed a problem in the drivers again.

Fifth problem : The computer does not turn on, I press the turn on buttom until i get tired... At least before with all the problems I was able to use it, but now even if I plug the charger the light of charging doesn't turn on.

Have anyone ever had a new computer or a refund from your seller/chuwisupport with the warranty card ?
Is the warranty card truly reliable or i should i try lost the warranty and send it to a local repair store?

Thanks a million! and sorry for my english

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-20-2017 08:29:03 | Show all posts
Try to claim warranty.
Meanwhile, since when these problems happen to you?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-20-2017 18:01:06 | Show all posts
hello, as for the charger problem, i hear some one has same  problem, maybe it is charging station problem, here is customer reply . please check it " It turns out the issue is that the device isn't compatible with my regular charging station. I have a hub I use to charge all of my devices, and instinctively plugged the new device in...only to have it not charge. Once I plugged it into the supplied charger (I had to locate a US compatible cable, as it only shipped with European models), it started charging and is now working."
as to the other questions, you can refrash the new driver, here is the link, hope can help you:
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ypeid%26typeid%3D24
have a good day

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 6-21-2017 05:25:02 | Show all posts
emily replied at 6-20-2017 18:01
hello, as for the charger problem, i hear some one has same  problem, maybe it is charging station p ...

Before the computer die, i resolve the charging problem and some of the drivers , like the bluetooth but the keyboard was impossible  even reinstalling all drivers. And now the computer doesn't turn on. I shouldn't have to do anything if it comes with a factory problem, dont the company should have to do it?. I just want either my money back or a new computer. I like chuwi it seems a great computer the weight the keyboard and display are amazing. Is just not working

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 6-21-2017 05:28:12 | Show all posts
byzeta replied at 6-20-2017 08:29
Try to claim warranty.
Meanwhile, since when these problems happen to you?

I bought it at the very end of april. and 3 days after i bought it start having the first problems. but the last issue was 4 days ago

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-21-2017 19:38:32 | Show all posts
Alrex27 replied at 6-21-2017 05:25
Before the computer die, i resolve the charging problem and some of the drivers , like the bluetoo ...

i think you can try to contact their customer service: service@chuwi.com
have a good day

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 6-22-2017 01:32:54 | Show all posts
emily replied at 6-21-2017 19:38
i think you can try to contact their customer service:
have a good day

I sent them an email 3 days ago , not answer so far

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-22-2017 01:44:14 | Show all posts
Alrex27 replied at 6-22-2017 01:32
I sent them an email 3 days ago , not answer so far

hello, i will give them a reminder too, the girls receive lots of emails everyday, i hope they will give you a reply soon, have a good day

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 6-22-2017 01:51:27 | Show all posts
Edited by Alrex27 at 6-22-2017 01:53
emily replied at 6-22-2017 01:44
hello, i will give them a reminder too, the girls receive lots of emails everyday, i hope they wil ...

I completly understand , you are doing a great job with your fast responses emily!Oh!, and just to add up something, i sent a menssage to my seller with the same questions

[size=13.3333px]''Thank you for your reply.
[size=13.3333px]Sorry to hear solution does not help, could you please take it to your local store and try to fix it, we would like to apply 25 GBP discount as the repair fee for you, can you accept it ?
[size=13.3333px]If you have a better suggestion, please don't hesitate to let us know, thank you.''
[size=13.3333px]

[size=13.3333px]Any advice?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-22-2017 01:53:30 | Show all posts
Alrex27 replied at 6-22-2017 01:51
I completly understand , you are doing a great job with your fast responses emily!

very thank you for saying that, i will try my best to give you a better experience, have a great day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list