ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus SD card disappeared in Win 10. Need a solution fast ...

Follow Us

SD card disappeared in Win 10. Need a solution fast or it is being returned

[Copy link]

charleskoz|Post time:6-26-2017 10:09:20 View:301|Reply:8

I know a lot of people have this problem. I've searched through tons of discussions and can't find any reliable way of fixing this problem.

If someone knows for sure how to fix it, please let me know. Otherwise this tablet, which I otherwise really like, is going back to Amazon for a refund.

Please DO NOT randomly suggest reinstalling the OS or upgrading the BIOS unless you are SURE this will solve the problem. I've wasted enough time on this already.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

charleskoz| Post time 6-24-2017 08:49:54 | Show all posts
Just flashed the BIOS. Didn't help.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 6-24-2017 09:19:32 | Show all posts
Hello charleskoz,
I know a lot of people have this problem.

If you know this, you know for sure that there is no solution yet and most likely will never be. It is better not to create new threads about this insoluble problem. Instead, just forget that your tablet used to have a cardreader.
Good luck!

Use magic Report

charleskoz| Post time 6-24-2017 10:10:44 | Show all posts
Respectfully, I have seen some people say they do have a card reader working correctly. I am hoping one of them can assist.

Use magic Report

jtrosky| Post time 6-24-2017 18:01:31 | Show all posts
Personally, I don't have issues with any MicroSD cards in Android or Windows  (on any of my (4) CHuwi devices, 2xHi10 Pro, 1xHi10 Plus and 1xHi12)- every one I've tried works perfectly.  Unfortunately, I have no idea why they work for some and not others, so I have no "tips" to give you...  I certainly didn't do anything special to mine.  

I wish I could be more helpful...

Use magic Report

charleskoz| Post time 6-25-2017 03:33:28 | Show all posts
jtrosky replied at 6-24-2017 18:01
Personally, I don't have issues with any MicroSD cards in Android or Windows  (on any of my (4) CHuw ...

Well it's good to know that it works sometimes.

I know mine worked initially, just not any more.

Could you please give me the exact make and model of the microSD cards you are using, and tell me how you are formatting them? This might help me figure out what's going on.

Thanks!

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 6-25-2017 06:57:43 | Show all posts
jtrosky replied at 6-25-2017 10:01
Personally, I don't have issues with any MicroSD cards in Android or Windows  (on any of my (4) CHuw ...

Will you please share what specific SD cards worked with your tablet?

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 6-25-2017 06:58:14 | Show all posts
Oh sorry for the repeated question.

Use magic Report

pieter| Post time 6-26-2017 10:09:20 | Show all posts
I'd like to repeat too...

There are three (3) Hi10Pro's in this house and none of them work properly with Micro SD cards...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list