ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Vi8 Plus touch screen vi8 plus/ new windows

Follow Us

touch screen vi8 plus/ new windows

[Copy link]

Ahmedk218|Post time:6-28-2017 01:28:12 View:280|Reply:74

Motobot| Post time 6-27-2017 16:54:10 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 6-28-2017 03:58
Ahmedk218 replied at 6-28-2017 02:30
it didnt work ether
im trying to start all frish out maybe the problem with the system core that i i ...

As the Russian proverb says, you lost your way in three pines. So you need NO any specific software to make a bootable flash drive exept Media CreationTool.
You should not perform  installation using the media creation tool. This operation must be performed on an external PC. Just select Create installation media for another PC. Сhoose your native language, Windows 10 Home, 32-bit architecture, select your USB flash drive and follow other steps to download and create the installation media.
The battery level of your tablet should be more than 50% before reinstalling the system.
Restart your tablet with the USB drive inserted and a keyboard connected. When Chuwi logo appears click F7 key briefly with frequent short clicks until the Boot Menu screen appears. Use the arrow keys UP DOWN to select your flash drive and press Enter. The presence of two flash drives on the list should not be embarrassing. Choose the first one.
You should skip the product key page by selecting the Skip button. Select Windows 10 Home.
Go through the setup process normally until you see the “Which type of installation do you want?” screen. Select the “Custom” option to ensure you’re performing a clean install and not an upgrade install.
You should delete all partitions in your disk.
Select the unallocated space to install Windows 10  and follow other steps to continue till the end.
You should install all the necessary drivers after Windows installation. Go to Devise Manager and update drivers for unknown devices via Browse my computer for drivers... & forward to your folder.
The tutorial of installing drivers
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 6-27-2017 17:16:53 | Show all posts
If you have a ready ISO file, then you don't use the Media Creation Tool. Just format your USB flash drive in NTFS. Open the ISO file in Windows Explorer. Copy all the files to the USB flash drive.
The installation media is ready to use.

Use magic Report

Ahmedk218| Post time 6-27-2017 22:48:38 | Show all posts
ok i made the usb and i now in fresh new windows and i use your driver that you gave me nothing else
3 driver didn't work photo are uploaded

and the touchscreen got the same problem - it click not where my finger is
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-27-2017 22:55:34 | Show all posts
Ahmedk218 replied at 6-27-2017 03:02
i dont have the TouchSetting.gt can you upload it to me?

i dont know what that unknown device i try ...

i find some threads for you, if you tablet is [Singleboot], please read this http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ighlight=vi8%2Bplus
if you tablet is [Dualboot], please read this:
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ighlight=vi8%2Bplus
have a good day

Use magic Report

Ahmedk218| Post time 6-27-2017 23:24:17 | Show all posts
emily replied at 6-27-2017 22:55
i find some threads for you, if you tablet is [Singleboot], please read this http://forum.chuwi.co ...

hi i did use your driver
so it fixed the intel dynamic and the broadcom driver

and did try to install the touchscreen driver from your pack and it did the same problem

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-27-2017 23:37:19 | Show all posts
Ahmedk218 replied at 6-27-2017 23:24
hi i did use your driver
so it fixed the intel dynamic and the broadcom driver

your tablet is [Singleboot] or [Dualboot]? could you please  take some pictures about the problem( video is better if possible) , so that the technicians from the company can do some research, have a good day

Use magic Report

Ahmedk218| Post time 6-28-2017 00:13:25 | Show all posts
emily replied at 6-27-2017 23:37
your tablet is [Singleboot] or [Dualboot]? could you please  take some pictures about the problem( ...

i uploaded a video on youtube

https://youtu.be/IJmHqK5TVVU

Use magic Report

Ahmedk218| Post time 6-28-2017 00:21:32 | Show all posts
dual system
but now only i installed windows
so as far as i know
it just boot windows
i installed the stock windows 10 1703 from microsoft x86 32bit home

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-28-2017 00:59:21 | Show all posts
Ahmedk218 replied at 6-28-2017 00:21
dual system
but now only i installed windows
so as far as i know

ok, i have send the video to the service, by the way, could you please tell me the serial number?

Use magic Report

Ahmedk218| Post time 6-28-2017 01:28:12 | Show all posts
emily replied at 6-28-2017 00:59
ok, i have send the video to the service, by the way, could you please tell me the serial number?

i dont know what number you need but here ia a photo

_DSC0704_1.jpg

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list