you are right, this is the serial number, i will contact the service, he said that it maybe need to fresh the touchscreen driver, i will try to upload it, if i finish it, i will let you know, have a good day
I hope you did not used the TouchSetting.gt file with time because it does not fit your device.
You can try the Chuwi official Dualboot installation package for SingleBoot install without of Android. It's old version of 2015 but it have all drivers. Click
If this does not help, then the conclusion will be disappointing for you. This can only mean that the problem is not with drivers but with the touch screen itself.
Any appropriately formatted in NTFS clean flash drive may be suitable. Especially pay attention to the volume label. It must be WINPE. This is critical.
IF YOUR FLASH DRIVE HAVE ANY OTHER VOLUME LABEL YOU CAN NOT FLASH WINDOWS
1. Unblock downloaded RAR file in its Properties before unzipping;
2. UnRAR the downloaded file to root of your USB drive;
3. It is advisable to boot your tablet in Windows first. Insert your USB flash and connect USB keyboard. Reboot your tablet. When Chuwi logo appears click F7 key briefly with frequent short clicks until the Boot Menu screen appears. Use the arrow keys UP DOWN to select your flash drive and press Enter. The presence of two flash drives on the list should not be embarrassing. Choose the first one.
4. The script works about 5-10 minutes. You have to observe quietly and do not touch anything. The tablet will turn off at the end of flashing. Then remove your flash drive and turn your tablet on again.
5. Just quietly watch the preparation process. It lasts about 5 minutes after which your tablet will be rebooted. The first boot of Windows lasts about 10 minutes.