ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Hey Chuwi! There are 5 days of campaign and still no ...

Follow Us

Hey Chuwi! There are 5 days of campaign and still no video!

[Copy link]

Alkatsu|Post time:6-28-2017 09:25:22 View:100|Reply:6

We have not had videos for 3 weeks, the last video showed us a prototype with a stylus that had a huge latency and nothing since! It's been 23 days already!

What are you doing ? I will not pay for a product while I have no guarantee that it works properly !!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-27-2017 11:45:48 | Show all posts
When opening a crowdfunding campaign is to seek support to develop a project. No one guarantees that the product will be a success and the sponsors financially support the idea that will reward you, if all goes well, a reward.

A crowdfunding is not an offer of sale, it is totally voluntary. If you are not convinced do not support it and if you did and it does not convince you now, ask for the refund.

If you want to be sure that you buy a product that meets your expectations, wait for the put on sale in the usual stores. Of course, you will be more expensive.

We are more than 1600 who have supported the project of the Surbook with a collection of more than 600,000 dollars with the assurance that the product will be a success and we are calm with our investment
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-27-2017 12:41:35 | Show all posts
Have any Chuwi tablet ever been a disaster?

It is not for the need of money they made the campaign, because they have plenty...The campaign is just there to see how much interest there will be in their products.

Rest assured! It will be a good item and it will meet most (Hopefully all) marketed features.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-27-2017 17:03:47 | Show all posts
It is done to see the interest of the users in the product.
Do not worry about the result!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-27-2017 19:42:41 | Show all posts
hello, do you mean this video? please check it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iV371t3AvY&feature=youtu.be
have a good day

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-27-2017 22:57:14 | Show all posts
Looks good
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-28-2017 09:25:22 | Show all posts
Very good expectations. It looks very fluid
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list