ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 SD Card problem (partially Solved)

Follow Us

SD Card problem (partially Solved)

[Copy link]

Elle|Post time:2 hour(s) ago View:1897|Reply:37

Elle| Post time 7-24-2017 06:47:14 | Show all posts
You can try, there is nathing to lose.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

charleskoz| Post time 7-24-2017 12:43:05 | Show all posts
Edited by charleskoz at 7-24-2017 12:44

What I have to lose is time and the ability to get out of this mess while I still can. Before I join the ranks of people with busted tablets who have to pay a fortune in time and money shipping them back to China.

Goodbye Chuwi, it was fun while it lasted. I will not be buying any more of your products, that's for sure. And the people buying your "Surbook" thinking it is like the Surface Pro are going to be in for a rude awakening the first time anything goes wrong, since this company provides no real support for its products.

Use magic Report

technisol| Post time 7-26-2017 12:47:53 | Show all posts
Edited by technisol at 7-26-2017 13:01

I had the problem after having to "Nuke and Pave" with Motobot's Creator's Update -in fairness I also let Windows update after Motobot's Creator Update package so Win 10 update may have spiked the drivers.  The drivers listed in the first post worked for me, but the installation process for them in Windows is fraught with pitfalls.  You have to restart with the SHIFT key held down, guessing a hardwired keyboard is probably required -I used my Chuwi Hi12 keyboard.  Get into the Windows troubleshooting section, and then select the option to disable driver signature checking with the F7 key (7 key does not seem to work) and then select HAVE DISK when updating each of the three drivers and then pick them from a poorly differentiated list of other drivers offered to further confuse the issue after you've already told it which one to use!  Microbrain, er Micro$oft, um MicroSloth, uh, Redmond strikes again!  Have fun and stick with it, you can get it to work with a bit of persistence -and possibly the CNS depressive of your choice to take the edge off from banging your head against something while Win 10 tries to tell you that you're a moron and it has decided it already has the best drivers!  Enough adding insult to injury already!  ;-)
Every time M$ innovates to try to prevent someone from doing something dumb, they hopelessly complicate things further for those of us who possess a half a brain.  I'd like to propose that they just simply ask people if they are an idiot and if they click "NO" let them do as they damned well like already and if you click "YES" then, and only then, treat you like one!  I am so annoyed at the hoops one is forced to jump through instead of being able to simply be able to change permissions or just copy a couple files into a directory and select them.  Unreal!  

Use magic Report

vyger| Post time 7-27-2017 14:02:03 | Show all posts
I can not fix the sd card driver problem.
How can i format windows and reinstall the first version of windows. Without any upgrades. The one that was present at the time of purchase

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-27-2017 15:26:00 | Show all posts
vyger replied at 7-28-2017 01:02
I can not fix the sd card driver problem.
How can i format windows and reinstall the first version o ...

Hello vyger,
You can do it. But reflashing Windows  will not solve the problem. Official Version

Use magic Report

strutch| Post time 7-29-2017 11:07:29 | Show all posts
To solve this problem:

"Return this piece of crap and buy some other brand that support the clients!"

Use magic Report

vyger| Post time 8-3-2017 22:34:22 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 7-27-2017 15:26
Hello vyger,
You can do it. But reflashing Windows  will not solve the problem. Official Version

But just bought it worked.
If I go back to the situation the SD works. Then block the updates

Use magic Report

Carnauser| Post time 2 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
Nothing for the hi10pro ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list