ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Here is the Chuwi SurBook Demo

Follow Us

Here is the Chuwi SurBook Demo

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:6-30-2017 22:35:22 View:240|Reply:10

Edited by emily at 6-28-2017 22:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r9JgjhCDYI
If The Surface Pro Is Too Pricey For You, Chinese Brand Chuwi Has A Cheaper Alternative
Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled in Shanghai its new Surface Book, and while the device will likely be very good, it will retail for more than US$900 in most places around the world. So about 750 miles south in Shenzhen, Chuwi launched a similar-looking device that could be had as low as US$300 right now on Indiegogo.
Much like how Chinese smartphone brands like Xiaomi, Meizu and OnePlus have pumped out powerful devices that almost match the performance of the big name brands for half the price, Chuwi has been doing the same with tablets and laptops. I've reviewed a couple ofChuwi products, and while they're not going to blow you away in innovation or performance, they have been more than solid in performing its tasks.
The new Chuwi device is named the SurBook, and it has the same 12.3-inch display running at 2,735 x 1,824 resolution. The build and design, as you can see from photos, are quite similar too (Chinese brands tend to be pretty brazen in pulling a Quentin Taratino if you catch my drift...).

Of course, as is the case with Chuwi's previous products, the internals run on Intel's Intel Apollo Lake processor, which is not the most flashy or powerful chip out there, but the Celeron N3456 here should be enough for most users who only need the device for word processing and web surfing. The big drop off is in battery life, as the Apollo Lake chips is nowhere near as efficient as the Kaby Lake processor inside Microsoft's devices. The 10,000 mAh in the SurBook will get you eight hours of juice, says Chuwi. The Surface Pro can get 13, promises Microsoft. But hey, I'll give five hours of battery life to save 500 bucks.
[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]Chuwi

But the SurBook has 6GB of RAM even at the cheapest model, whereas the Surface Pro starts at 4GB of RAM only. The SurBook's detachable keyboard cover should offer a great typing experience, but the trackpad may fall short to the Surface Pro's excellent offering. Still, the SurBook is much cheaper, and even has more USB-ports (two USB 3.0 and one full-sized USB-C) than the Surface Pro so you won't need a dongle.
The SurBook has already surpassed its Indiegogo goal by 500% and Chuwi says the product will ship in July.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-27-2017 22:57:32 | Show all posts
Nice, looks very promising on the videos
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 6-28-2017 02:28:40 | Show all posts
this video is really mis-leading, a mixture of Microsoft surface pro and Chuwi Surbook

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-28-2017 17:45:58 | Show all posts
steward00 replied at 6-28-2017 02:28
this video is really mis-leading, a mixture of Microsoft surface pro and Chuwi Surbook

hello, this video is made by chuwi fans, we are making official video now, if finish it, we will contact you at first time, welcome to your advice then, have a good day

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-28-2017 22:21:09 | Show all posts
steward00 replied at 6-28-2017 02:28

please check this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r9JgjhCDYI
thank you, have a good day

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 6-29-2017 07:30:51 | Show all posts
emily replied at 6-28-2017 17:45
hello, this video is made by chuwi fans, we are making official video now, if finish it, we will c ...

Thanks Emily, the new video looks great

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-29-2017 16:18:54 | Show all posts
Looks nice

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-29-2017 17:42:07 | Show all posts
steward00 replied at 6-29-2017 07:30
Thanks Emily, the new video looks great

you are welcome, very happy to hear that you like it, have a good day

Use magic Report