Chuwi HI10 ne démarre plus. - Français - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Multilanguage group Français Chuwi HI10 ne démarre plus.

Follow Us

Chuwi HI10 ne démarre plus.

[Copy link]

jfskate|Post time:8-17-2017 03:16:28 View:702|Reply:32

Bonjour,

J'ai une Chuwi Hi 10 en dual boot.
Après avoir voulu réinstallé Windows 10 j'ai eu le message suivant : "X: \ windows \ system32>"
Depuis la tablette ne démarre plus.
Lorsque je mets la tablette en charge, je n'ai plus l'indicateur de charge qui s'allume !
Et je n'ai plus accès au bios.
Est-ce qu'il y a une solution à mon problème ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Use magic Report

Gajack| Post time 6-28-2017 07:59:55 | Show all posts
Bonjour, j'imagine que ta déjà essayé mais tente de mettre a charger la tablette ~30min et ensuite d'appuyer 3 fois sur le bouton pendant 10sec  pour voir si ta tablette démarre
Chuwi Moderator,

PM me if you have any questions ;)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-28-2017 19:42:36 | Show all posts
maybe you not frash the system successful, can you please press 3 times on the off/on button when you Plug in the power supply, and then press the button for 10 seconds in you forth time to see if you can start the tablet, hope this can help you, http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... hlight=Chuwi%2BHI10
have a good day

Use magic Report

jfskate| Post time 6-30-2017 10:46:32 | Show all posts
Gajack replied at 6-28-2017 07:59
Bonjour, j'imagine que ta déjà essayé mais tente de mettre a charger la tablette ~30min et ensuit ...

Bonjour,

Oui j'ai essayer et toujours rien.

Bonne soirée.

Use magic Report

jfskate| Post time 6-30-2017 10:49:27 | Show all posts
emily replied at 6-28-2017 19:42
maybe you not frash the system successful, can you please press 3 times on the off/on button when yo ...

Hello,

I try all what you havae done.

Alaways nothing.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-30-2017 18:23:40 | Show all posts
jfskate replied at 6-30-2017 10:49
Hello,

I try all what you havae done.

ok, could you please contact their customer service : service@chuwi.com, have a good weekend

Use magic Report

jfskate| Post time 7-1-2017 03:05:32 | Show all posts
emily replied at 6-30-2017 18:23
ok, could you please contact their customer service : , have a good weekend

I have already sent an e-mail on June 16 and to this day I am still without answer!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-2-2017 19:14:45 | Show all posts
jfskate replied at 7-1-2017 03:05
I have already sent an e-mail on June 16 and to this day I am still without answer!

hello, i have help you contact the customer service, they will answer you today, have a good day

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 7-4-2017 10:48:55 | Show all posts
Je ne voudrais pas te démoraliser, mais il m'est arrivé la même mésaventure avec la mienne. is avoir abimé la carte mère en voulant désceller une puce... donc tant pis pour moi...
Par contre, dis nous si, lorsque la tablette est raccordée au secteur, elle te semble chauffer, au dos, de mémoire, du coté droit? Si c'est le cas, il me semble qu'elle devrait être récupérable en flashant le bios avec les outils adaptés, pince, logiciel etc.

Use magic Report

jfskate| Post time 8-17-2017 03:16:28 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-2-2017 19:14
hello, i have help you contact the customer service, they will answer you today, have a good day:h ...

Hello,
They have answered :
"service@chuwi.com <service@chuwi.com>

3 juil.

À moi
HI
good day

The tablet can not turn on

There may be following problem

Tablet without power (less than 1% of the electricity)

If you press the power button, you can plug in the adapter charging for half an hour to 1 hour then trying to boot to see whether there is improvement;

2. Adapter or data line is bad

In other equipment (such as mobile phones, equivalent current and voltage plate) to test whether the normal charge, if not normal, please replace the adapter, charging line

3.False crash status;

Plug in the adapter to  charge the tablet , charging time is about 1 hour ,then long press the power button for 15 seconds to reset, after 5 to 10 seconds to restart the tablet .

4.the press button is broken

The power button is broken , no touch, leading to the power button can't normal  be used, need to assemble the machine shell key or FPC ribbon cable again

5.USB Charging Defective

You can check USB interface whether it is abnormal, such as damaged, pinhole offset, plug the USB cable charging  and feel loose, you can be sure that  the USB interface is bad, resulting in plug-in adapter is not charging,  it need to  replace USB interface ;

6, the battery is bad

Plug in the adapter after the charge indicator has a flash, boot prompts 100% power, the adapter pulled out  it immediately shutdown, this phenomenon is a bad battery problem,  you can replace the battery;

7, the display is bad

Turn on the tablet ,the back of tablet appear light display, forced long press the power button for 15 seconds can also appear a normal backlight prompts to turn off, the tablet  this phenomenon is in consequence of bad display, you can replace the display;

8, the display FPC cable  is bad

The customer accidentally thrown  the tablet in the cause of using it , or the battery loose lead to the display FPC cable fall off,  resulting in the machine does not boot, need to disassemble the flat battery power and re-insert the FPC cable, or  bad cable need to replace the cable .;

9,  BIOS  drop out

Need to disassemble the machine with a jig on the computer to brush BIOS, it can not directly use U disk to operate;

10, bad motherboard The motherboard is bad ,and the hardware needs to repair"

I go for tested.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list