ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Anwsered]+[Solved] Hi13 Power Adapter/Charger is no ...

Follow Us

[Anwsered]+[Solved] Hi13 Power Adapter/Charger is now defective

[Copy link]

ZenBalancer|Post time:7-11-2017 11:53:21 View:826|Reply:26

Techdragonz| Post time 7-4-2017 06:04:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
XD Sorry, but it does show how weak and cheap the original charger is doesn't it? ;) He knows thats the one to go for, but it is no longer available in amazon.de
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-4-2017 06:05:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Btw, Gajack...Where you to lazy to type my name? You copy pasted it and the lay-out is different... Gotya :p

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-4-2017 06:06:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Steward, yes. I expierience it... only happens woth the original charger but its more like a buzzzzzz when I touch it...

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-4-2017 06:08:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Zenbalancer and Manonegra, I Highly doubt that they will send a new one free of charge... unless they sell it seperatly too...then they may. But feel free to try and see

Use magic Report

Chulin| Post time 7-4-2017 09:23:34 | Show all posts
My original charger was broken by accident because it´s too heavy and it´s placed in the middle, and it fell down to the floor while plugging it, so I ordered the Aukey one and I am happy with it, lighter than the other one and it can´t fall down like the other one because you plug it directly to the wall.
I have to say too that I asked Chuwi for a replacement of the original one and they didn´t answer me, and Gearbest at least responded saying that I have to wait, but it´s more than a month since I asked them so I don´t really know if they are gonna send it to me. Imagine if I couldn´t find any compatible charger to work, Chuiwi tablet would be only a heavy brick on my table!

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-4-2017 21:36:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yep, just what I thought...

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-7-2017 02:32:02 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 7-5-2017 06:36
Yep, just what I thought...

+1

Unacceptable..
At least with reports they know where the user is being hampered by the device components itself. And not the user's fault all the time. I could imagine it effecting their quality for the better next time.
But seriously everyone in this thread "lead by Techdragonz"(autocomplete btw.. hihi) saved the day for me. I still have to order it. I've been lazy since my surface pros work fine even with small screens.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-9-2017 12:21:50 | Show all posts
So I got lucky and BG/Banggood asked for mundane proof vid (gave them) or pic, and I also ordered the recommended by Techdragonz and everyone, finally also again available portable adapter on amazon.de with the same brand c to c cable as the adapter.
Edit: typo.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-9-2017 21:31:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice, hope you reveive it soon

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-11-2017 11:53:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 7-11-2017 20:57
Techdragonz replied at 7-10-2017 06:31
Nice, hope you reveive it soon

BG asked me to let it get checked by a repair shop and that I pay for the diagnosis and they consider what next (general template) I clarified it's the adapter and that I can buy it with its cable for €33 and they thought that's expensive, so they will send me a new original one according to their email. They have improved response times to withing 24 the first time and within 48 hours most times.

Also the adapter recommended by you is on its way, best for commute.

Edits: clarity + corrections.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list