ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13 audio distortion when using wired headphones

Follow Us

Hi13 audio distortion when using wired headphones

[Copy link]

Mele|Post time:7-12-2017 08:44:31 View:145|Reply:13

manonegra222| Post time 7-4-2017 09:03:20 | Show all posts
The noise may be caused by poor headphone jack contact. It can be solved connected and disconnected several times the jack until it is in its ideal position. Usually in new connectors.
In case it is not resolved, the cable soldering should be reviewed to the headphone connector, but for this it is necessary to open it.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 7-4-2017 09:09:23 | Show all posts
Edited by Mele at 7-5-2017 02:09

Headphone jack has been loose from beginning, but it did not bother too much as sounds was good, only occasionally sound from pluggin/unpluggin sound disturped little bit.

I will try your method if it works.

Edit: Pluggin and unpluggin audio cable didnt do nothing, problem still occurs.

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 7-11-2017 23:36:35 | Show all posts
No support for this matter? I submit a ticket also to Chuwi support but so far nothing.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-12-2017 00:24:06 | Show all posts
If the problem is not resolved my advice is to open a ticket on the seller in case the equipment is new and under warranty.
Otherwise, wait for response from service@chuwi.com. If you see days gone by without constestation, please insist that they receive many emails every day.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 7-12-2017 08:44:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I opened ticket from chuwi's website some time ago,  now I sent a new one. Tablet was bought from alixpress chuwi's own store

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list