ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Chuwi warranty and Support tales

Follow Us

Chuwi warranty and Support tales

[Copy link]

Alrex27|Post time:4 day(s) ago View:106|Reply:4

Edited by Alrex27 at 7-18-2017 00:21

Hello!, Im doing an step by step of how the support will help me fix my tablet Chuwi hi10 plus
I bought this computer somewhere around the 1st of May, after a week it start having problems, after a month the tablet die, and you can check here the post with the issues I had.Emily (an amazing human being) aswered me all my questions and help me in this proccess.
Captura de pantalla 2017-07-04 a la(s) 11.19.26.png
She said i should try to contact their customer service: service@chuwi.com, so i did.

I sent an email on the 19th of june from my microsoft account and another one on the 22th of june from my gmail account with no anwer. After two weeks i post this and sent another email. Again Emily remind them about my emails, and they answer!
4th of july they send me this
email.jpg
4/7/2017 Me:''Should i send to you the original warranty card and keep the copy?,Also can you give me the address where i should send it?'' Captura de pantalla 2017-07-04 a la(s) 11.45.47.png
5/7/2017 Support: ''HI ,yes , you should , do you finish  the form ?you don't send it to me , i am sorry , i send it to you again"
5/7/2017  I tried to answer them a few times but this happend ''your message wasn't delivered because the address couldn't be found'' , I will try email them later:
14/7/2017  Still No answer....
mail4.jpg
18/7/2017 Still No answer (yes i check Spam email)

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 7-14-2017 04:29:00 | Show all posts
Really , I can't believe how long is taking them to answer me....
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Still no answer from Support. What i have to do?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Alrex27 replied at 7-18-2017 00:20

hello, Alrex27, i will help you to find the service ,i will find them in the office, right now, very thank you for you always advice. wish you all the best

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Alrex27 replied at 7-18-2017 16:20

Good idea to make this thread. Will keep tuned on your updates. I hope I don't ever have to apply for a warranty on my Hi10 Plus but if I ever have to, I'll take not of your journey. (y)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list