Chuwi warranty and Support tales - page 2 - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Chuwi warranty and Support tales

Follow Us

Chuwi warranty and Support tales

[Copy link]

Alrex27|Post time:10-6-2017 01:14:06 View:935|Reply:32

Alrex27| Post time 9-10-2017 12:44:41 | Show all posts
Adventure update!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

szucsi| Post time 9-11-2017 03:12:38 | Show all posts
Edited by szucsi at 9-11-2017 08:58
Alrex27 replied at 8-31-2017 08:57
20 days after sending the tablet. Still no answer . No emails. Nothing...

Hi, in my opinion, open a post, like Facebook, and find all the tricky Chuwi customers.
If they respond, they send an email, choose which ones to send them to service.
You will then be sent to the selected workshop. Then you will receive a letter that there is no part, send it back to China. This is the Chuwi Guarantee.It is a clever advertising catch, but it only made it clear that its customers would soon run out of business.

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 9-21-2017 08:55:29 | Show all posts
hello? support? any news about my tablet?

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 10-1-2017 01:31:09 | Show all posts
Adventure updateed!!!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-1-2017 03:00:57 | Show all posts

30/9--10/8 is china's national day, the whole country will be on holiday at that time
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

SKaza| Post time 10-3-2017 01:46:16 | Show all posts
Hi all, I also own a Chuwi HI10 plus that exhibits the "common" SD card reader problem. I bought it from the Official Aliexpress Store, on Nov 28, 2016 (A dual-boot one: Win10 and Android) and received it on Dec. 28, 2016, in Greece.
Recently I experience the common problem about the micro SD card slot: It does not work with any micro SD card, neither in Windows 10 nor in Android.
I have read all the forums about this issue and I have tried various solutions but nothing worked.
So I conclude that the micro SD slot is malfunctioning and I assume it is a hardware problem.
I wrote a letter to service@chuwi.com and got the following reply:
"HI
good day
we have the repair station in europe , i think you can send it to repair it , please finish this form and send it to me , thank you ."
I then, completed the attached form named "defective device information collection.xlsx" and sent it to service@chuwi.com 5 TIMES, BUT WITH NO FURTHER ANSWER FROM service@chuwi.com.
I even opened a "ticket" in Chuwi's official site about my problem but I also got no response from there.
So, what is going on here ? Is the 1 year warranty of Chuwi products valid ?
Does the Chuwi customer service work, or not ?
Does Chuwi have repair stations in Europe (Germany, Russia, UK, Spain, Hungary) where customers can send their malfunctioning tablets to be fixed, within their warranty ?
What else can a customer, with a malfunctioning tablet, do when Chuwi customer service does not answer his emails, and when the "tickets" he opens are thrown to the Recycle Bin ?
How can he protect his rights as a customer ?
I definitely demand an official answer on this, from an official Chuwi representative (Emily ?), on how I can immediately and at no personal cost send my Hi10 plus to a Chuwi repair station for proper repair, within the 1 year warranty period of the product.

Use magic Report

szucsi| Post time 10-4-2017 23:06:52 | Show all posts
SKaza replied at 10-3-2017 01:46
Hi all, I also own a Chuwi HI10 plus that exhibits the "common" SD card reader problem. I bought it  ...

https://twitter.com/ItwsHungary

Use magic Report

szucsi| Post time 10-4-2017 23:16:12 | Show all posts

Find a contact who is responsible for the Chuwi leader. After sales does not work. Too bad deal with them.

Use magic Report

davidsutphin| Post time 10-5-2017 18:04:04 | Show all posts
Hi Alex,
Wow, that's not good. In fact, it's horrible. Your last update was over a month ago. Did it get resolved or ???

Use magic Report

SKaza| Post time 10-6-2017 01:14:06 | Show all posts
I found out some Chuwi service info that might prove useful for EU residents:
There is a Chuwi service station in Hungary:
http://itwshungary.hu/
They undertake Chuwi products' warranty repairs.
You can contact them at:
service@itwshungary.hu
javitas@itwshungary.hu
itwshungary@gmail.com
You can also visit this site for info:
https://chuwi-tablet.blogspot.gr ... pbook-javitasa.html
(needs translation)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list