ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Chuwi warranty and Support tales

Follow Us

Chuwi warranty and Support tales

[Copy link]

Alrex27|Post time:3 day(s) ago View:1602|Reply:36

artowi| Post time 11-5-2017 12:58:06 | Show all posts
Before launching a new Indiegogo project CHUWI put some effort in cleaning up the mess with angry customers who were promised repair but never got it.

Today the social media manager for Germany told me there will be repair service in Germany.  The newly appointed service company has desastrous rating so I really can't understand this move from CHUWI

https://de.trustpilot.com/review/tomrepair.de

This makes customers even more angry.  Maybe it would be better and more honest if CHUWI clearly states that CHUWI products come at cheap price but there is no such thing as warranty, repair or service.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 11-8-2017 03:39:42 | Show all posts
Adventure Updated!!!!

Use magic Report

SKaza| Post time 11-11-2017 12:48:27 | Show all posts
On October 29, 2017 I sent an email to the "German Repair Center" ("customerservice_de"<customerservice_de@tomrepair.com>) and they answered that:
"sorry, we do not repair chiwi more.

------------------
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Tomrepair team"
Apart from misspelling "Chuwi" as "chiwi" the message is clear: The "German Repair Center" does not exist any more, and I don't know if it ever existed for sure!
After that I contacted the "Hungarian Repair Center" where the manager told me that:
"... the past half a year was catastrophic, neither component supply nor the attitude of Chuwi was acceptable.
Now that all their repairing bases have come to an end in Europe, they have promised to cooperate more seriously with me in the future. ..."
So maybe the "Hungarian Repair Center" is now the only one existing Chuwi service station in Europe. And the manager of this center has horrific complaints for the "attitude of Chuwi".
But he also complaints that Chuwi DOES NOT SEND HIM ANY PARTS to fix the Chuwi tablets that Chuwi customers from all over Europe send him. He says :
"... If you need to replace the motherboard, then in the event that we are dependent on the Chuwi to after sales. Unfortunately, this is worse because I do not usually get any parts...."
Moreover he told me that:
"... The terms of the warranty are on the Chuwi forum page. It says that the Chuwi pay the repair costs, but the cost of shipping back and forth, the customer will pay ...."
So the customers HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO SEND THEIR TABLETS TO BE REPAIRED WITHIN THE CHUWI WARRANTY ?
Why is that ?
Why are they obliged to pay even a cent more for a product they have paid in the first place AND IT SHOULD WORK FLAWLESSLY ?
This deserves an OFFICIAL EXPLANATION !
We hear from the mouth of Chuwi's Official Partners that Chuwi Customer after sales service is a mere JOKE !
So are we subjected to FRAUD !
Why don't they say that clearly "THERE IS NO AFTER SALES WARRANTY OR SERVICE FOR CHUWI PRODUCTS !"
or "YOU CAN BUY CHUWI PRODUCTS AT YOUR OWN RISK !"
So that future customers will know what to expect and be protected against this cheat.

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 12-2-2017 02:57:01 | Show all posts
Adventure updated!. on March i will personally go to pick up my tablet i hope the repairment station has it.

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 12-27-2017 02:42:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My Hi10 plus screen broke just now. Now I am starting a similar journey. huhu

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-27-2017 06:07:54 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 12-27-2017 15:21
doodzilla replied at 12-27-2017 11:42
My Hi10 plus screen broke just now. Now I am starting a similar journey. huhu

In this video you can see how to repair it. To find the compatible spare you should see the reference number in the flex of the touch device.

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4556-1-4.html

photo_2017-11-11_22-36-35.jpg

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Alrex27| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
No answer yet....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list