Games on the Hi 8 Pro tablet - Chuwi Hi8 Pro - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro Games on the Hi 8 Pro tablet

Follow Us

Games on the Hi 8 Pro tablet

[Copy link]

schneidt79|Post time:7-6-2017 18:03:58 View:318|Reply:3

I want to buy the Hi 8 Pro to play some Windows games.  Specifically Dragon Mania Legends, Disney Magic Kingdom, and Uno & Friends.  Can I play these games on the Hi 8 Pro tablet?  Thanks!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-5-2017 17:50:57 | Show all posts
hello, i find a review for you, hope can give you some help, https://techtablets.com/chuwi-hi8/review/
in this review, he mentioned the games:
Gaming:

As expected gaming at native resolution noticeably slower than the other eight inch tablets that run only 1280 x 800 pixel screens. The GPU has to work much harder to render games in 1920 x 1200, which are normally Android games and the store games from Windows that run at full resolution. Playing older source engine games like Counter Strike Global Offensive, you can at least lower the resolution in Windows to increase the smoothness and frame rates of the game.

Windows games like League of Legends, Counter Strike Source, Team Forteress 2 and Dota 2 were mostly playable. But you need to lower the screen resolution in order to get playable frames per second. TF2 and LoL were the most playable games on the Hi8 I tested. See the video below to get an idea.
have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

schneidt79| Post time 7-6-2017 17:38:23 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-5-2017 20:50
hello, i find a review for you, hope can give you some help, https://techtablets.com/chuwi-hi8/revie ...

Thank you!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-6-2017 18:03:58 | Show all posts

you are welcome, have a good day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list