ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware PLEASE PUT THE CHUWI LAPBOOK 15.6 BIOS FILE

Follow Us

[Lapbook] PLEASE PUT THE CHUWI LAPBOOK 15.6 BIOS FILE

[Copy link]

felipin|Post time:7 day(s) ago View:191|Reply:12

All Lapbooks have the bios file to download except the 15.6. Please, can you put the file??
To many users have the laptop dead because the bios is erase.
We need the bios.bin file to try to revive the 15.6 Lapbook!!!!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-7-2017 19:18:00 | Show all posts
ok, i will contact the admin and upload the bios ASAP, if they make it , i will let you know at first time,have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Alexincor| Post time 7-8-2017 06:50:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I too need bios.

Use magic Report

felipin| Post time 7-8-2017 13:19:38 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-7-2017 19:18
ok, i will contact the admin and upload the bios ASAP, if they make it , i will let you know at fir ...

Too many thanks.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-9-2017 18:44:23 | Show all posts

you are welcome, have a good day

Use magic Report

Alexincor| Post time 7-14-2017 03:40:34 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-7-2017 19:18
ok, i will contact the admin and upload the bios ASAP, if they make it , i will let you know at fir ...

You promised that contact the administrator, I am increasingly disappointed in Chuwi

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-14-2017 19:36:59 | Show all posts
Alexincor replied at 7-14-2017 03:40
You promised that contact the administrator, I am increasingly disappointed in Chuwi

hello, i did contact the admin,  they said that refresh has risk of make laptop dead, so they advice refresh windows maybe a better idea, have a good weekend

Use magic Report

Alexincor| Post time 7-15-2017 03:45:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree to take responsibility, I have patched the memory chip with chuwi. Hi10pro on the z8300 processor and it almost came to life, there was no reaction until the firmware, and after the firmware there was a reaction to charging and the LEDs started to burn, but the screen blinks when turned on and everything on the screen can not see anything. Please contact your administrator and ask him to send the BIOS files for the entire product line 15.6.

Use magic Report

Alexincor| Post time 7-15-2017 03:47:25 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-14-2017 19:36
hello, i did contact the admin,  they said that refresh has risk of make laptop dead, so they advi ...

I agree to take responsibility, I have patched the memory chip with chuwi. Hi10pro on the z8300 processor and it almost came to life, there was no reaction until the firmware, and after the firmware there was a reaction to charging and the LEDs started to burn, but the screen blinks when turned on and everything on the screen can not see anything. Please contact your administrator and ask him to send the BIOS files for the entire product line 15.6.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Alexincor replied at 7-15-2017 03:47
I agree to take responsibility, I have patched the memory chip with chuwi. Hi10pro on the z8300 pr ...

ok, here is the 15.6 bios link, please check it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?62dctet1tbiem
have a good day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list