ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Windows VPN does not work

Follow Us

Windows VPN does not work

[Copy link]

Barack_palinka|Post time:7-13-2017 18:35:57 View:137|Reply:1

Edited by Barack_palinka at 7-12-2017 09:27

Hi everybody!

I experience, that VPN protocols (OpenVpn, PPTP) do not work under Windows 10 on my Chwui hi12.
If I switch to Android mode there is no problem, openvpn and pptp vpn protocol both work.

- OpenVPN:
I have downloaded and installed OpenVPN for Windows 10 on my Desktop PC and on Chuwi hi12 tablet (Win 10) too.
I have set correctly the VPN server on my Asus router (RT-AC55U). I can connect to this router via VPN protocl from my Destop PC, from my Android mobile, from my iPhone, from my business laptop, but I can NOT connect to this router from Chuwi hi12 tablet under Win10. But I can connect from Chuwi hi12 under Android!

-PPTP
I tried to use the built-in PPTP protocl use by Windows 10.
Same situation: unsucceslful. But here the windows get me this message: port is not open.
Hmmm....it is strange: maybe the Windows 10 close the port?
(The router does not close the port for PPTP because I can connect to my router from my other device like PC, iPhone, laptop, etc....)

Could ysomebody know the reason and / or solution?

Thank you in advance!

Peter Bakk
Hungary

Use magic Report

technisol| Post time 7-13-2017 18:35:57 | Show all posts
Well, if it works on the Hi12 in Android then it's not a hardware problem...  I think you need a Windows or VPN product forum.  Perhaps, Windows Firewall or Anti-virus settings are blocking something?  Look for any differences between the Windows installation on the PC and the Hi12?  Best of luck.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list