Battery replacement - Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Battery replacement

Follow Us

Battery replacement

[Copy link]

MrBultack|Post time:7-14-2017 09:25:09 View:374|Reply:3

Hello guys! I have a Lapbook 14.1 for two months and a few weeks ago I decided to buy another for my father. When it arrived everything seemed to work perfectly, I made the thermal mod and installed a M.2 ssd. But when my father started using it I realized that the battery was not in a good condition. At 100% of charge the indicator shows that there are around 2 hours left of  battery. The question is if anyone knows if I can find a replacement of that battery and where to buy it. Thanks, guys!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-13-2017 09:01:47 | Show all posts
Before you start to change the battery and, considering that it only has about 2 months of use, you should proceed to calibrate the battery. Windows may think that it has a certain level of load and yet is not correct. Calibrating battery in Windows is easy and restores measurement values to real ones. If it does not work, then you should think about replacing it.
To guide you I put a link to a tutorial in Spanish that you can translate easily with google translator:

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4479-1-1.html
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MrBultack| Post time 7-14-2017 07:48:04 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-13-2017 09:01
Before you start to change the battery and, considering that it only has about 2 months of use, you  ...

Tranquilo, soy español jajaja, pero bueno sigo hablando en inglés para los demás mejor. The thing is that the Lapbook with that problem is new, is not the 2 months old one, so I know that the battery has a problem but I don't want to send it back to gearbest and wait a whole month or more for the new one. So if anyone knows where to buy a battery it would be awesome for me.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-14-2017 09:25:09 | Show all posts
Write to service@chuwi.com indicating that it is a new computer that has arrived defective and that you need a new battery. Do not forget to put the serial number of the equipment.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list