One "issue" we can all agree about is that after a while, our new tablets, pc's, ect. all get to feel kind of slow...|
Here are some quick tips on how to make it a bit faster again:
- Get rid of the unneeded start-up programs - These will slow down the boot of the device and disabling this thus will improve boot speeds. To do this, just go to the task manager, click start-up and disable the apps you don't really need to start immediately.
- Check for virusses, malware, ect. These tend to slow down your device quite a lot...
- Free up the disk space. Full storage = slow performance.
- Update your drivers and apps. Outdated drivers can cause slow down to your device. Use something like "driver booster" and you'll see that you'll have a lot of drivers to update if it's your first time using this program.
- Last but not least: Reinstalling windows... This may be a bit of a drastic move but what is better than reinstalling windows afresh to make the pc as fast as it was when new?
Any of these tips worked for you? Well, they supposed to ;)