ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Chuwi Hi10 Pro - Doesn't connect to wifi

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi10 Pro - Doesn't connect to wifi

[Copy link]

Vitorcampea|Post time:11 hour(s) ago View:136|Reply:11

Hello,

I bought a Chuwi Hi10 Pro, serial number Hi10 HQ64G42017031161, from gearbest, everything is ok expect the wi-fi, it doesn't connect...
I've tried to connect to 3 different routers, mine, my neighbor's and a friend's house, which I can usually connect with any mobile phone or laptop.
After trying to connect to the routers in a normal way, I tried restarting the routers, resetting the password, and even then I can not connect

How can I solve this problem? Is it a driver problem?
Gearbest told me to read in this forum....

I uploaded 2 movies to youtube with the problem, one in android and another in windows.

Windows 10:
https://youtu.be/7sRuxgezrak

Android:
https://youtu.be/W_Z1AUBEXAg

Best Regards,
Vítor Pereira

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
From what I've seen in the videos you uploaded, you have the problem on both windows and android. This would place the problem on the network card in case the networks were not seen in the wifi window of each system.
Given that they do, without ruling out that the problem is of the network adapter, we may think that the problem is the router or the network configuration.
I do not know if the network you are trying to connect to is from a main router or it is a secondary router.
In case of being main and has active dhcp you must verify that the IP address assigned is within the range of those indicated in the router and that the DNS correspond.
To do this in both android (advanced settings) as in windows (network and shared resources center) you must select the network, properties, TCP / IP and verify that the values ​​that they assign are detro de rango.
In addition to being secondary router dhcp will send erroneous DNS that must be changed by the IP address of the main router.
Finally, in case the problem was not the only solution would be that the seller would make a replacement of the equipment or partially compensate for the failure and get a USB network adapter
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Vitorcampea| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hello, thanks for the response!

I tested on 3 diferent routers, they are all main routers with DHCP configuration.
When i try to connect with my phone or laptop it works perfectly on the 3 routers, i think the problem is on the tablet, no?

Best regards,
Vítor Pereira

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
It is very rare to detect the network, wait for the IP to be sent by the router and not connect. So I'm telling you to try to put the tablet a manual IP address, not DHCP. To do this, as an example, if the IP address of the router is 192.168.1.1, put the tablet an address in that range, for example 192.168.1.15, subnet mask 255.255.255.0 and in primary DNS, the address of the router 192.168 .1.1, the secondary DNS can leave it blank. All this in the center of networks and shared resources, select the network, properties, TCP / IP.
The same thing you can try on android
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

mbaruzzo| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
... and if you haven't done so, try also to remove the network adapter driver and reinstall the driver again in device manager.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
If you can’t connect  WIFI, you can try following ways :
1, first check whether network wireless devices operate normally;  whether connection distance is within the valid range,  whether the tablet is connected to the WIFI , whether the method  of using tablet is correct.

2. Whether the network is matched with wifi band (2.4GHz in the communications field called ISM (Industry Science Medicine) the world's public use of the wireless frequency band, is free of charge can be used without the application. So to WLAN brought about by the The disadvantage is interference, because the WLAN work in the 2.4GHz band, some other wireless devices (such as Bluetooth, wireless mouse, etc.) work in the band will interfere with the WLAN wireless signal, resulting in the actual use of WLAN performance deterioration. Group developed a standard in the 5GHz band, 5GHz band is not so much daily interference, the band is very clean, under the same conditions, business performance is better than 2.4GH) you can look at these
3, check whether put the metal plate on the top of the metal, because the metal shielding the signal.
4, whether install the software (for example: anti-virus software), if installed, then there may be software conflicts, uninstall  the software can resolve this problem.
5, if the above are not, you can try to solve by brush machine. Note: Brush to use the correct method and the brush machine to match the firmware.
6, Brush still can not solve, that is the hardware problem, please turn maintenance.
hope this can help you, have a good day

Use magic Report

Vitorcampea| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-16-2017 22:57
If you can’t connect  WIFI, you can try following ways :
1, first check whether network wireless de ...

I will try

Use magic Report

Vitorcampea| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by Vitorcampea at 7-17-2017 10:27

I found 2 strange things.

It connects to the router in two ways.

1) If you are 1 meter away from the router, it connects, and then maintain the connection without dropping.
2) If wireless does not have a password, it connects too and doesnt need to be close like the first point, it works far way

what the fu....is this?
Gearbest doesnt want to do a full refund.... great...

Use magic Report

ishai| Post time 11 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
SOME PROBLEM HERE!!!!!!!
NO WIFI
Are you thieves? Sell tablets that do not work?!
How do I solve the problem of this tablet ?!
The WIFI does not connect if I am not a meter from the antenna and then disconnect all the time

Shame !!!

Use magic Report

ishai| Post time 11 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
I'm going to write about it on every web page

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list