ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13 running hot and short batterylife.

Follow Us

Hi13 running hot and short batterylife.

[Copy link]

Japie|Post time:4 day(s) ago View:73|Reply:3

I really like my Hi13 but al sudden I have a problem with my Chuwi. The device is running hot and the touchscreen feels really hot too. Battery life is shortend to a maximum of 3 a 4 hours. By doing nothing it discharges within the 4 hours and feels hot. I reinstalled Windows with the build in reset. Batterymanager shows the full capacity but after a certain point it drops real fast. I will supply more information if needed.

Is it worth to examen the device by myself?

Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

mbaruzzo| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Did you check if in the task manager there is a process which is running in the background and makes the CPU usage at 100% ?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
did you play heavy games? the Hi  13 use seventh-generation Intel Celeron N3450 processor, it can do most of the generally work, please check this:
https://www.windowscentral.com/chuwi-hi13
have a good day

Use magic Report

Japie| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Thank you for the replies. @ mbaruzzo, In the task manager i see nothing special at the moment. I know from the previous install the browser uses the biggest percentage of the battery. About 80% with doing nothing. To bad i lost the battery report so i need to generate one first. But i never had it on battery after that.
@ emily, I do not play games on the device.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list