ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 Where can I buy the Lapbook 12.3 inside of China?

Follow Us

Where can I buy the Lapbook 12.3 inside of China?

[Copy link]

nobe|Post time:8-15-2017 18:59:11 View:100|Reply:5

I am currently in China for the next 3 weeks. I would like to purchase the Lapbook 12.3, either in store or online and have it shipped to my hotel (currently in Huangshan).

I cannot seem to find a site that will ship within China. GearBest only says it can ship outside of China. So where can I buy the Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 if I'm already in China?!

Thanks for your help. I have many Chinese friends that can help me order too (with UnionPay cards, or on Taobao, etc.), so the site doesn't need to be in English.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-23-2017 18:40:49 | Show all posts
hello, i will help you contact the service to see if they can ship it in china directly, have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

nobe| Post time 7-23-2017 20:27:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you, Emily! I would love to order as soon as possible if they can ship it to my hotel in Huangshan.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-24-2017 23:10:22 | Show all posts
nobe replied at 7-23-2017 20:27
Thank you, Emily! I would love to order as soon as possible if they can ship it to my hotel in Huang ...

no problem, Huangshan is one of the five most beautiful mountain in china, have a good time

Use magic Report

Thoughtsbend| Post time 8-15-2017 05:42:09 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-24-2017 23:10
no problem, Huangshan is one of the five most beautiful mountain in china, have a good time

Hi there, I too live in Mainland China and can't find the 12.3 lapbook anywhere--it is not on JD.com/Tmall/TaoBao. Can you tell me where to buy it? I live in Qingdao, if it matters. Thanks, Chris

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-15-2017 18:59:11 | Show all posts
Thoughtsbend replied at 8-15-2017 05:42
Hi there, I too live in Mainland China and can't find the 12.3 lapbook anywhere--it is not on JD.c ...

hello, dear, you can contact this girl: service@chuwi.com , she can solve you problem, i can also help you to contact her, have a good day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list