ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 USB C Blew up!! What should i do?

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 USB C Blew up!! What should i do?

[Copy link]

MatteoVC|Post time:8-9-2017 16:26:28 View:569|Reply:34

MatteoVC| Post time 8-8-2017 03:00:27 | Show all posts
UPDATE!

I contacted chuwi via facebook and they told me to talk to gearbest, who provided me with the product. I then went to gearbest and within 24 hours they have offered to repair and resend for free from their Spanish repair centre.

I will keep you guys updated on how it goes, and of course maybe leave this thread open so others can get a good idea of some of the great points mentioned here
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Japie| Post time 8-8-2017 03:36:08 | Show all posts
I contacted Gearbest after your post. Let's see what happens. No reply from Chuwi yet.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-8-2017 12:15:14 | Show all posts
MatteoVC replied at 8-8-2017 11:58
Thanks for the info Bud.
Seriously this clarifies a lot! I sadly was thinking that in a short tim ...

MSI seems to be "going too fast" in it's innovations, something falls through the cracks I see..

though if im not mistaken the screen isnt laminated so you still get that extra mm of space between pen and visual input.

I missed that about the iPad Pro, but you won't be near the edge that often to care, as the screen is made to handle the pressure robustly. You get used to what you choose, until you can upgrade, even if the current generation of the pro its pencil are still not immune from constructive and right on point criticism. Maybe as you save up, the next  a gen will be closer to your "priority requirements"". Close-by warranty makes a difference. Apple always getting support at their shops even after warranty period and smoother updates of OS than Windows updates and minor upgrades. People underestimate the difference in experience. You pay for Windows with your time and dealing with complicstions. Much more than with Apple.

With apple you get constrained too if you don't figureout workflow within the specs you got like storage..

Yes, if you need ultimate freedom, go for Windows, Linux, etc..
If you want to focus on art and optimized solutions, go for Apple.

Android is in the middle, but it's not yet ready to be really competing either, in a tablet for work productivity. It "can", but it's meh.. they're working on it and chrome os.

We'll see how the future unfolds.

All of them keep blurring the lines in the future, your best bet is still to keep eyes open, be open minded about the "no-no brands" (Chuwi is great "bang for buck" as a consumer product) and keep saving up until you get the smartest upgrade (you'll have to have good protective protocol, good bag, good habits, etc.. and perhaps some inssurance to retain your investment until your work success can get you replacement(s)), and it's not necessarily by any means the most expensive one.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 05:00:46 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 8-9-2017 16:10
MatteoVC replied at 8-8-2017 12:00
UPDATE!

I contacted chuwi via facebook and they told me to talk to gearbest, who provided me with  ...

Good to know!
Spanish Repair center..
Although I had a negative experience with GB. But they do have advantages.
My previous reply was before the new replies on a new page appeared.

Edit:
maybe leave this thread open so others can get a good idea of some of the great points mentioned here

If you as the OP or a Mod deem the situation as far as your case [Answered] and/or/+ [Solved] then tagging as a prefix will not diminish visibility in the threads lists, but instead mark it correctly for attention of those that want a solution or are curious, and not anyone wondering whether the issue is still ongoing for you. Solved threads don't get a "hard-closed" against new replies by Mods. As far current still adhered to best practices I've witnessed and advocated for too.
Everyone probably appreciates the gesture though behind your words. As far as I'm concerned if I helped, then you're welcome for it.

Edit: addition + clarity.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 16:26:28 | Show all posts
MatteoVC replied at 8-8-2017 12:00
UPDATE!

I contacted chuwi via facebook and they told me to talk to gearbest, who provided me with  ...

Also beware, hopefully you're "also lucky": Hi13 Pen Problems

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list