Chuwi 14.1 lap book won't boot - page 2 - Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Chuwi 14.1 lap book won't boot

Follow Us

Chuwi 14.1 lap book won't boot

[Copy link]

eoin|Post time:7-25-2017 10:24:04 View:452|Reply:13

eoin| Post time 7-24-2017 22:38:02 | Show all posts
Update : Some very weird issues appearing, the laptop shuts down after a few seconds, i was able to get into the boot menu and do the first screens.Although i only was able to do this by holding the f7 button down the whole time. when i let go it shuts off again, i was able to allow it to get to 100% and complete and turn off, but when it is powered back on it goes to one chuwi screen and shuts off after a few seconds.
Ps: i hope this makes sense, the lap book will only stay on while I'm holding down the boot button. e.g. esc for bios or f7 for boot menu.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-24-2017 22:43:24 | Show all posts
F7 must be pressed intermittently until the start selection menu
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

eoin| Post time 7-25-2017 10:14:55 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-24-2017 14:33
In the forum you will find the necessary files and a tutorial.

Do not touch the Bios, it is not ne ...

Update: Some very weird issues appearing, i was able to get the laptop to run through the first few screens of the install, although the laptop can only stay on while holding the f7 button, when i let go it turns off. i was able to hold it until it gets to 100% and it turned off, when i tried to turn it back on it shuts down after the first chuwi  screen, i hope you understand what I'm saying, i really need to fix this as i have a business trip tomorrow and i need my laptop.

Use magic Report

eoin| Post time 7-25-2017 10:24:04 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-24-2017 14:33
In the forum you will find the necessary files and a tutorial.

Do not touch the Bios, it is not ne ...

Any help as soon as you can i would appreciate it very much. thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list