ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Please post on Indegogo Surbook campaign

Follow Us

Please post on Indegogo Surbook campaign

[Copy link]

David007|Post time:7-28-2017 09:34:22 View:137|Reply:4

The Surbook Indegogo pages have become toxic. The campaign is over people want to know the current stage of development. They want to know where the Surbook they pre-paid for is. Even your moderators seem to be complaining Chuwi has not given them information in a month. I'm sure Chuwi only ran this campaign for publicity but its is becoming bad publicity due to negligence.

Here hoping someone at Chuwi can sort it out.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-25-2017 03:18:35 | Show all posts
The campaign ended yesterday. We're all impatient, but please, give us some time.

https://twitter.com/chuwidotcom/status/889772247996665856
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-26-2017 00:03:14 | Show all posts
hello, here is the updates, please check it:
Dear backers,

Thank you so much for the support you have given us over the past few weeks. Now our campaign has ended and it entered the InDemand. As recently we have received some of the feedback about the shipping date, so we want to share the latest progress with you.

Now that all the components and materials are ready, we are almost ready to start mass production. Our team has identified a few problems with the components that our team needs to solve before we can start mass production. For instance, some of the SurBook cameras cannot be opened. Our engineering team is working on resolving this and quality checking all the components so that we can deliver you a product of the highest quality. We anticipate resolving these issues should take about 1-2 weeks. Thank you so much for your patience and we will keep you updated on our progress as well as the manufacturing / shipping timeline.

Here are some pictures of the aging test that we are doing for SurBook.

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 7-26-2017 01:47:22 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-26-2017 16:03
hello, here is the updates, please check it:
Dear backers,

cool. wow SO MANY SURBOOOOKS!!! Harhar.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-28-2017 09:34:22 | Show all posts
WOW, amazing...Fresh tech <3 Small glance of Chuwi factory
Next stop, factory tour?
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list