ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Vi8 Hello Emily,

Follow Us

Hello Emily,

[Copy link]

loujb|Post time:7-29-2017 12:05:05 View:285|Reply:41

I'd like to flash my Chuwi Vi8 CW1506 serial ......01623. Could you direct me to appropriate tutorial and downloads, PLEASE?  Thanks. very much. Have a wonderful day. Lou

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-25-2017 19:59:57 | Show all posts
hello, loujb, i find some threads for you, hope can give you some help :
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ghlight=Chuwi%2BVi8
by the way, could you please  tell your whole serial number?
have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

loujb| Post time 7-26-2017 05:49:26 | Show all posts
Thank you very very much Emily.  Wonderful, will let you know if one of these work.  Thanks.  Have a great day. Lou

Use magic Report

loujb| Post time 7-26-2017 06:28:58 | Show all posts
The serial number of the Chuwi Vi8 is:  Q32G22150601623
Thanks again.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-26-2017 11:32:19 | Show all posts
If you don't want Android and wish Windows as a single OS on your old version of Vi8 Plus you can use compiled install file of Windows 10 Creators Update x86 En-US. It's for clean install Windows as a single OS. Click

Use magic Report

loujb| Post time 7-27-2017 08:19:34 | Show all posts
Thank you very much for all your help, Emily.  I haven't tried the other links posted, and prefer to try the one you gave me yesterday, Win 10 only.  Is the tutorial for this type of install required, or do I simply install win10 on a memory card or memory stick and it will work?  Thanks again, have a wonderful day. Lou

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-27-2017 15:01:07 | Show all posts
Hello Lou,
Win 10 only

Do you want to flash Windows as the only OS on your tablet? Do you want to abandon Android and allocate the eMMC disk for Windows entirely? All of 32GB for Windows?
If this is your choice, then I offered you the best way for flashing Windows as a Single OS above.

Use magic Report

loujb| Post time 7-28-2017 06:18:19 | Show all posts
Hello Motobot,

Thanks for your reply and explanation.  Yes, I would be very happy to have Win10 only as OS.  Can you provide me with proper tutorial?  Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.  Lou

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-28-2017 10:50:24 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 8-2-2017 04:31

Hello loujb,
You can find my tutorial How to Install Windows 10 on Your Chuwi Vi8 as a Single OS.pdf and compiled Install file here.
Good Luck!

Use magic Report

loujb| Post time 7-29-2017 12:05:05 | Show all posts
I really appreciate your taking all that time for me.  Thanks again for the above information.  Unfortunately, whe i start my Chuwi Vi8 I keep getting the following; Entering Dnx mode.  Waiting for fastboot command.
Therefore, I'm uable to start the installation.  Can you help me with this, please?  Thank you very much.  Have a wonderful day.  Lou

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list