Another reason not to buy CHUWI!!!! - Chuwi Hi10 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Another reason not to buy CHUWI!!!!

Follow Us

Another reason not to buy CHUWI!!!!

[Copy link]

ishai|Post time:7-28-2017 03:20:21 View:478|Reply:14

I bought a tablet that can not connect to WIFI
No customer service
I sent an email to service@chuwi.com
And this is the laconic answer and in the end they ask me to turn to maintenance......

If you cant connect  WIFI, you can try following ways :
   1, first check whethernetwork wireless devices operate normally;  whether connectiondistance is within the valid range,  whether the tablet is connected tothe WIFI , whether the method  of using tablet is correct.
    Whether the network ismatched with wifi band (2.4GHz in the communications field called ISM (IndustryScience Medicine) the world's public use of the wireless frequency band, isfree of charge can be used without the application. So to WLAN brought about bythe The disadvantage is interference, because the WLAN work in the 2.4GHz band,some other wireless devices (such as Bluetooth, wireless mouse, etc.) work inthe band will interfere with the WLAN wireless signal, resulting in the actualuse of WLAN performance deterioration. Group developed a standard in the 5GHzband, 5GHz band is not so much daily interference, the band is very clean,under the same conditions, business performance is better than 2.4GH) you canlook at these
   3, check whether put themetal plate on the top of the metal, because the metal shielding the signal.
   4,whether install the software (for example: anti-virus software), ifinstalled, then there may be software conflicts, uninstall  the softwarecan resolve this problem.
   5, if the above are not, youcan try to solve by brush machine. Note: Brush to use the correct method andthe brush machine to match the firmware.
   6, Brush still can not solve,that is the hardware problem, please turn maintenance.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-27-2017 01:31:36 | Show all posts
hello, very sorry to hear that you face the WIFI problem, i send you some solution when i saw your first
threads, these solutions are accumulated by the service, it help lots of people solve their problems, if you still not solve it after you use it, you can contact the service: service@chuwi.com , send the tablt back or ask for a replacement, all is fine, even though they will receive lots of message in a day, i will help you to contact them, have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-27-2017 03:02:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Can you stop being rude? Or i'll ban you! Treat the fellow members with respect if you want help. And stop writing those clickbait tittles. This is the second time you write this rude stuff. Third time and you'll be gone.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-27-2017 14:09:18 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 7-27-2017 12:02
Can you stop being rude? Or i'll ban you! Treat the fellow members with respect if you want help. An ...

Relax, such titles are spread over the entire forum.
It's how you respond that makes the Chuwi community different than other places.
He's an upset customer. They're not always reasonable.
They remain a customer.
Don't get oversensitive.. my 2ct.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-27-2017 15:18:34 | Show all posts
I agree with ZenBalancer. I do not see any reasons to ban ishai for this thread at least. Everyone has the right to express their opinion.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-27-2017 20:49:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Its not the thread... its the amount of threads. He placed 4 threads in different catigories and the title is unreasonable

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-28-2017 01:51:50 | Show all posts
I do not follow the activity of ishai. I think this thread is on the right category.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-28-2017 02:13:36 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 7-28-2017 11:15

It is not a question of where he has put himself, but of how many times he has worn it.
There are more than four threads with the same problem. And all the moderators involved.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-28-2017 03:09:24 | Show all posts
There is a problem with customer behavior as described by 2 Mods.
I think the customer became more responsive in the other thread, one of those 4 then. Best then to close duplicates after linking to that one thread. I'm leaving what are duplicates to the mods.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-28-2017 03:20:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 7-28-2017 12:21

Perhaps all of the refered to threads including this one are a duplicate of the following, where there is more of a dialog by the customer, getting closer to the frustrations of all sides: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4534-1-1.html

Edits: clarity.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list