ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Guess what? They sent me this....

Follow Us

Guess what? They sent me this....

[Copy link]

ishai|Post time:7-30-2017 03:17:17 View:177|Reply:4

If you cant connect  WIFI, you can try following ways :
   1, first check whethernetwork wireless devices operate normally;  whether connectiondistance is within the valid range,  whether the tablet is connected tothe WIFI , whether the method  of using tablet is correct.
    Whether the network ismatched with wifi band (2.4GHz in the communications field called ISM (IndustryScience Medicine) the world's public use of the wireless frequency band, isfree of charge can be used without the application. So to WLAN brought about bythe The disadvantage is interference, because the WLAN work in the 2.4GHz band,some other wireless devices (such as Bluetooth, wireless mouse, etc.) work inthe band will interfere with the WLAN wireless signal, resulting in the actualuse of WLAN performance deterioration. Group developed a standard in the 5GHzband, 5GHz band is not so much daily interference, the band is very clean,under the same conditions, business performance is better than 2.4GH) you canlook at these
   3, check whether put themetal plate on the top of the metal, because the metal shielding the signal.
   4,whether install the software (for example: anti-virus software), ifinstalled, then there may be software conflicts, uninstall  the softwarecan resolve this problem.
   5, if the above are not, youcan try to solve by brush machine. Note: Brush to use the correct method andthe brush machine to match the firmware.
   6, Brush still can not solve,that is the hardware problem, please turn maintenance.
shame!!!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-27-2017 00:07:10 | Show all posts
You can not flood the forum with threads on the same problem. We do not know your technical level and understand that we must go step by step trying to find a solution to your problem. Emily has sent a series of steps to follow for the resolution, if they are not effective others will walk.
Please write in a single thread and we will be happy to look for a joint solution.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-27-2017 01:30:40 | Show all posts
hello, very sorry to hear that you face the WIFI problem, i send you some solution when i saw your first
threads, these solutions are accumulated by the service, it help lots of people solve their problems, if you still not solve it after you use it, you can contact the service: service@chuwi.com , send the tablt back or ask for a replacement, all is fine, even though they will receive lots of message in a day, i will help you to contact them, have a good day

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-27-2017 14:17:12 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 7-27-2017 23:19

Mr. Please calm down. You're too upset to think properly.
Yes you've a very bad experience. This should not have happened.
Please notice people and Chuwi thinking with you.
Please take more time to allow the community and yourself to solve the problem. Buying from Asia directly should never be for urgent devices without backups. You always risk dealing with much slower after sales service, also by distance and language barrier. Despite best efforts.

Edit: assuming what I said is applicable.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-30-2017 03:17:17 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-27-2017 09:07
You can not flood the forum with threads on the same problem. We do not know your technical level an ...

Hi
Good job on the forums too!
All Mods.

I've a request.
Please close this thread as duplicate of: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4534-1-1.html

Thank you in advance
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list