ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 H12 and new black key keyboard dimensions

Follow Us

H12 and new black key keyboard dimensions

[Copy link]

uniboat|Post time:8-9-2017 15:03:47 View:306|Reply:4

Hi, Would anyone would be so kind as to measure the dimensions of the HI12 along with the latest black key keyboard attached when closed? (taking also into account the hinge that sticks out slightly) Many thanks

Use magic Report

technisol| Post time 8-8-2017 16:18:37 | Show all posts
You can find dimensions for the Hi12 and keyboard on the gearbest.com website and I think in the various reviews floating around...

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-8-2017 21:51:47 | Show all posts
hello, i hear someone said that the package dimensions is 15.2 x 9.2 x 1.4 inches, you can also contact the service : service@chuwi.com to ensure it, by the way, why you ask this question?

Use magic Report

uniboat| Post time 8-9-2017 06:27:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi Emily thanks for the reply, I have purchased one for a gift and want to get a slip case for it, but I do not want to open it to measure it

Use magic Report

technisol| Post time 8-9-2017 15:03:47 | Show all posts
In that case you really want actual dimensions, not package dimensions...  See gearbest to verify, but a quick measuring of my Hi12 shows about 11.75 x 8 x 0.40", probably about 0.80 - 0.90" thick with the keyboard attached and about 11.75 x 8.375" with the hinge.

A case for a MacBook Pro or a 12 to 13-13.3" laptop/tablet is probably about right...  I bought a case like: https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1  which was available in a tan leather like finish at the time.

The one I have is large enough for the tablet, USB keyboard, quite a bit of 8.5x11" paperwork and charger/USB cable, and a bunch of accessories.  With the Chuwi Hi12 and it's keyboard, you might want to leave out the paperwork...  I'm sure there are sleeve cases that might work, but a Hi12 without a charger and USB cable is just asking for problems.  Make sure they power the Hi12 completely off and then wait about 20 seconds or more before closing it down onto the keyboard or it's going to go into Sleep mode and the keyboard is going to drain a lot of power while they think it's sleeping...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list