[Open]Aukey recommended charger stopped working - page 4 - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Open]Aukey recommended charger stopped working

Follow Us

[Open]Aukey recommended charger stopped working

[Copy link]

mgeorgescu1990|Post time:8-24-2017 07:42:43 View:1124|Reply:37

Pajero| Post time 8-18-2017 14:50:01 | Show all posts
Mgeorgescu I feel for you but I am merely trying to identify any common factors in addition to the stock charger.

Did you update the bios on your Hi13?
Maybe you updated windows with creator's update etc.

Since you have had your Hi13 for only 2 weeks it might be easier to recall any actions that might give us a clue.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mgeorgescu1990| Post time 8-19-2017 03:27:48 | Show all posts
Updated main post : Chuwi Official Store conversation.

Use magic Report

mgeorgescu1990| Post time 8-19-2017 03:30:39 | Show all posts
Pajero replied at 8-18-2017 14:50
Mgeorgescu I feel for you but I am merely trying to identify any common factors in addition to the s ...

The tablet has been fully updated on day 1 of use to Creator's Update. No bios update since I had no need. Charger the tablet with the original charger until my Aukey charger came. Stopped working after 2 weeks. Tested the port, not working. Long story short , this is a scam. I am getting frustrated.

Use magic Report

HûntSt°rJonny| Post time 8-19-2017 08:24:52 | Show all posts
since it seems we two having the same issues in every topic ;-)
maybe  i have a idea, as mentioned in other threads the usb c port is too deep build into the tablet, as i saw in your video you use two different cables for each charger, i would be interested what happen if you try the original chuwi cable on your other charger(probably slow charging cause chuwi cable doesn't support pd), but maybe it loads again.
raping my otg cable solved my otg probles

Use magic Report

mgeorgescu1990| Post time 8-19-2017 08:43:45 | Show all posts
HûntSt°rJonny replied at 8-19-2017 08:24
since it seems we two having the same issues in every topic ;-)
maybe  i have a idea, as mentioned i ...

That was the first thing to do before I returned the first Aukey charger and cable, I tested the Aukey charger with the USB cable that came with Chuwi, it didn't work. Come on man! The Aukey charger and cable WORKED without trimming or anything from the 1st day! The port is dead :S and Chuwi gives 0 f****.

Use magic Report

mgeorgescu1990| Post time 8-23-2017 23:27:20 | Show all posts
Updated main post : 9:20 AM - 24.8.2017 : I finally contacted with SOMONE, service never responded to my e-mails, Chuwi's seller gave me a phone number to contact that person on Whatsapp claiming to be THE SERVICE; she decided, that I should send the tablet back to China for repairs, Imagine to send the tablet back to china after that slow response, it would take MONTHS, the wierd thing is that RIGHT on their page said that they have support service here in Spain. Anyway I decided to contact the Chuwi's seller, long story short, he doesn't want to refund me.

Use magic Report

mgeorgescu1990| Post time 8-23-2017 23:30:03 | Show all posts
Ok, I feel robbed.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 8-24-2017 07:42:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The port is indeed dead, I have tried talking to chuwi but they seem to take this issue pretty lightly. Me as a mod, havent had any updates regarding to what to do, even yet i asked it begoning this month...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list