ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Yes, I Tried a Chuwi Tablet, and this Device Rocks

Follow Us

Yes, I Tried a Chuwi Tablet, and this Device Rocks

[Copy link]

MichaelJD|Post time:8-9-2017 08:49:07 View:82|Reply:8

Edited by MichaelJD at 8-9-2017 01:50

So I bought this tablet and so far so good. I will leave my review below, and I hope someone else will benefit from it. It might appear a little subjective. Yet, that’s totally fine, for it is a personal review.

Now, while they are heavier than smartphones, Chuwi tablets do not weigh half as heavy as ultrabooks.

Chuwi tablets offer the perfect travel companion due to the fact that you can easily slide them into any bag and they won’t consume much space. It is small enough to be held easily in the hand for long periods of time and you can also use them while standing.

Widely available from 7-inch display, Chuwi tablets are flexible to use and personal. Chuwiis not a typical tablet under 100 dollars, but it is still a great device for people under a strict budget, if you ask me. Yet, I am okay with the cost, because the device is dang awesome.

You can use them for browsing the web, reading newspaper and books, and even accessing emails. You can also easily watch High Definiton movies over the tablet, something that you cannot do on the ultrabook.

And they also offer great gaming experience because of the touch interface. At least it meets my gaming needs. You can even take notes with these tablets, add annotations to images and show demos. Best of all, they give you access to great applications that enhance their productivity and entertainment experience.

Use magic Report

Gajack| Post time 8-9-2017 02:01:55 | Show all posts

Hello MichaelJD,

thank you for your helpful reviews

Chuwi Moderator,

PM me if you have any questions ;)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 02:06:26 | Show all posts
I like seeing happy users. But comparing formfactors without size distinction and use-cases, is just empty promoting imo. There is significant difference according to user experience between the weight of the available Chuwi tablet sizes themselves. My 2ct.

Is that true? Which Ultrabook can't play an HD vid? I find it strange. Except if you're referring to 4k and specific devices of "either side".

Nice English though and a positive attitude article.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

fgaine| Post time 8-9-2017 02:29:40 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 8-9-2017 02:06
I like seeing happy users. But comparing formfactors without size distinction and use-cases, is just ...

Can you explain 'Nice English' ??

Use magic Report

MichaelJD| Post time 8-9-2017 02:59:45 | Show all posts
Edited by MichaelJD at 8-9-2017 03:00
ZenBalancer replied at 8-9-2017 02:06
I like seeing happy users. But comparing formfactors without size distinction and use-cases, is just ...

I am still in my trial mode, so to speak. And to be brutally honest, I am not trying to write a promotional article, much less something of the sort.

Given that I am still exploring this tablet, I can't put up a random, baseless review about ulterasound, chuwi, or other tablets.

And like I said, this is purely subjective.

At the end of the day, I am in love with Chuwi tablet. The 7-inch display, compactness, lightweight, and the HD gaming experience are part of what explains why I love this device.

It doesn't cover everything, but that's what being subjective is about, if you ask me.

I will be happy to write an in-depth review, though.

Use magic Report

MichaelJD| Post time 8-9-2017 03:02:46 | Show all posts
Gajack replied at 8-9-2017 02:01
Hello MichaelJD,

thank you for your helpful reviews

Sure.

I wouldn't mind writing an in-depth review.

Will do that soon.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 04:39:02 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 8-9-2017 13:44
fgaine replied at 8-9-2017 11:29
Can you explain 'Nice English' ??

I thought since I'm being critical, my post is due to a positive notice.  Notice the rest of that sentence.

His English is above average on this forum in my experience, and better than mine. I'm not intentionally offending anyone by complementing someone. It was not sarcasm either.

If you see poor English, then you know things I don't, or paid attention to things I didn't or missed. You might want to comment on those tips you might have instead of asking me to explain myself.

Edits: clarity.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 04:50:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MichaelJD replied at 8-9-2017 11:59
I am still in my trial mode, so to speak. And to be brutally honest, I am not trying to write a pro ...

I'll remain completely honest where I need to too

Keep it up. Good luck!

Use magic Report

MichaelJD| Post time 8-9-2017 08:49:07 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 8-9-2017 04:50
I'll remain completely honest where I need to too

Keep it up. Good luck!

Thank you, ZenBalancer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list