Lapbook 14.1 keyboard and internal storage expansion issue - Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Lapbook 14.1 keyboard and internal storage expansion ...

Follow Us

Lapbook 14.1 keyboard and internal storage expansion issue

[Copy link]

bla8856|Post time:8-20-2017 15:51:48 View:542|Reply:1

dear sir,
i have purchased a lapbook 14.1 few days ago. i found 2 issues.
1. keyboard key respond: Key from middle to left have to press harder like playing piano only it will give respond. key from left is ok. mean it require additional pressure to press it.

2. i cannot find any ssd expansion storage slot for this new version of lapbook. it is different from the internet. even youtube video teach how to upgrade. but it seen the layout of the internal curcuit size and wire is totally different. please advice me the best way to upgrade. thanks.

i just purchase this lapbook 14.1 4 days ago. the seller ask me to contact using this forum.  currently i am using external keyboard to type every single words.
the original keyboard is useless.

hope to hear from you soon.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-20-2017 15:51:48 | Show all posts
I can't help you about the keyboard, but ill give your msg to a Chuwi worker

Sound like you have the REV 3 of LapBook 14.1, that one does not have the M.2. slot unfortenly
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list