Unlock Full Potential Apollo Lake - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Unlock Full Potential Apollo Lake

Follow Us

Unlock Full Potential Apollo Lake

[Copy link]

danielt83|Post time:8-27-2017 12:52:07 View:449|Reply:2

Edited by danielt83 at 8-20-2017 04:12

Hi are you see this? i read that temperatures go hi and owner of this solution not recomende
But mayby somebody try?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzHwt8CNrF4&t=8s

Hi13

Use magic Report

HûntSt°rJonny| Post time 8-24-2017 12:18:31 | Show all posts
Edited by HûntSt°rJonny at 8-24-2017 12:22

ok this is interesting.Maybe this could solve the bad performance in krita for example.
so i checked my sensors. i can confirm that we have 6 w tdp set by standard. But i think the reason is that this specification comes not from chuwi(for better cooling) but intel https://ark.intel.com/de/product ... Cache-up-to-2_2-GHz
also i checked my temperatures , with about 40% processer usage, i already have up to 70°C on the processor(not sure about the graficcards temperature, didn`t found the correct sensor for it), so there`s not a high temperature range left for more power. but seems like my processor already goes correctly up to 2 ghz.

Surely it would be interesting, but i would be really careful. I think to use more power, it would be recommend only with a hardware mod. Actually the chuwi cooling could be very good if the processor would use the whole aluminium back body for cooling, but i think actually it´s only a small area on the left side, that is used for cooling, without this, i think, the temperatures could go fast critical.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 8-27-2017 12:52:07 | Show all posts
Should work, but I wouldn't expect huge differences in overall speed... only huge difference in overall batterylife xD
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list