Screen is blurry on arrival, likely broken. - Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 Screen is blurry on arrival, likely broken.

Follow Us

Screen is blurry on arrival, likely broken.

[Copy link]

Meowfei|Post time:11-11-2017 22:28:39 View:323|Reply:4

I just received my Chuwi 12.3 and immediately noticed this issue. I've contacted the vendor (GearBest) and they said that the manufacturer recommended that I refresh my system. I have updated to latest BIOS and re-installed Windows 10, but the issue is still here.

Blurry monitor

Blurry monitor

This shows you where the blurring starts. The top 1/3 of the screen is fine. The middle 1/3 is blurry, and the bottom 1/3 is VERY blurry.

Here is a zoomed in view of the problem:

And another close up picture when doing other things:

Close up 2

Close up 2

This is clearly not a normal problem caused by Windows 10, and no amount of refreshing will solve a hardware issue with the screen. Can Chuwi confirm that this is a hardware issue so that the seller (GearBest) can proceed with an RMA to replace this device?

Use magic Report

wildsville| Post time 8-28-2017 03:20:21 | Show all posts
I have exactly the same problem with a brand new 12.3. I have contacted customer services but have had no reply. Im so fed up.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

wildsville| Post time 8-28-2017 03:22:54 | Show all posts
Do a search for surface pro 4 screen flicker and you will find its an issue with this screen.

Use magic Report

Sekar| Post time 11-11-2017 20:11:50 | Show all posts
Hi, i am having the same issue and have emailed both Chuwi and Banggood.com, where i bought it. Hoping to solve the issue soon. Cheers.

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 11-11-2017 22:28:39 | Show all posts
Edited by Chuwbacca at 11-12-2017 17:30

If you paid with Paypal start a Paypal dispute, push for a refund, Paypal should refund you the return postage costs... Google Paypal Refunded returns... Then if you still want a Chuwi, buy another one...

Cover your ass, use the protection Paypal offer and don't trust anything Gearbest or Chuwi tell you, they're not trustworthy..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list