Chuwi Hi10 Video performance on Netflix / Amazon Video / NowTV - General Discussion - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Video performance on Netflix / Amazon Vid ...

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi10 Video performance on Netflix / Amazon Video / NowTV

[Copy link]

Doshbot|Post time:8-24-2017 12:59:06 View:160|Reply:3

Hello,

I am considering getting a Chuwi Hi10 for media consumption, after learning that only a very small subset of Android tablets are whitelisted by Netflix and Amazon Video to actually play HD, while the Windows Store Apps allow full HD for both services, as well as NowTV.

Has anyone had experience using Netflix and Amazon Video on the Chuwi Hi10? Do they play in full 1080p HD? I know some people cannot tell the difference between 720p and 1080p, but I can, and I am hoping someone else who can will be able to update me as to their ability.

When they're playing video, do they get hot? Do the fans spin up loud enough to wake someone sleeping next to me?

Thanks

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-23-2017 22:55:47 | Show all posts
hello, Doshbot, here is a review about chuwi  hi 10, http://www.techradar.com/reviews ... blet-1315022/review
please check it, it is a Full HD display, hope you will like it, have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Doshbot| Post time 8-24-2017 02:42:23 | Show all posts
Hello,

I was more asking about the performance of the device.

Does it manage to play video smoothly without dropping frames?

Does it get hot/loud when playing full HD video?

Thanks

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 8-24-2017 12:59:06 | Show all posts
The big problem with chinese tablets, Chuwi include, is DRM. This right managers are pricipaly accorded to Samsung, Sony, Apple, and... Microsoft. I don't know what are the results with the apps "DRM info", you should ask the question in the Chuwi Hi10 section.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list